Lineage2 H5 - L2 Adrenaline Bot : Windows 10

http://rghost.net/6KL79ycC2 try put this, but i think they using smartguard, u will able to log till char select, after u will get kick )

Work fine in Rpg-Club, achylek is good guy now :you serious?:

Any know how work this "relax" mode in adrenaline?

I try put in part "sit" MP <= for example 200 for sit when i have 200 mana, and in part "stand" MP => 999.

But me char sit when i have full mana :/

Sorry for me sh1t english xD

Any know how work this "relax" mode in adrenaline?

I try put in part "sit" MP <= for example 200 for sit when i have 200 mana, and in part "stand" MP => 999.

But me char sit when i have full mana :/

Sorry for me sh1t english xD

That parameter in in %, so basically your character will never sit since you are doing it with 200% hp (impossible), stand is the same the parameter is in % so, you can put around 30% to sit and 90% to stand, for example :)

That parameter in in %, so basically your character will never sit since you are doing it with 200% hp (impossible), stand is the same the parameter is in % so, you can put around 30% to sit and 90% to stand, for example :)

Oh wow true, thanks man :)

• 3 months later...

http://rghost.net/6KL79ycC2 try put this, but i think they using smartguard, u will able to log till char select, after u will get kick )

Oh yeahhhh man now its works well... thanks so much for this fix... 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys i downloaded  the A.dll doesn't changes a thing in my w10..... the adrenaline still dont patch the client. 

Can u send me your Adrenalin link please?! :D:D:D:D::D:D:D

or smt that helps me? :D

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there, can someone upload his Adrenalin working Bot, need for H5... I have one 1.71, but when Logon to game kick me and say Using Hack tools... :( Think is for client CT2.5 Freya and H5

if u want free botting find server without antibot

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Hi 

Me  and play in l2 dragon  i have win 8 and adrenaline work fine hi have win 10 and adrenaline dont work , hi use a.dll for achylek and l2 start but  when login  " hacking tools detected"

used this same wer adrenaline