Rootware Service [Java Developing]

Bought a code from him.

Result: cheap, well-clean codded, received support and everything went fine.

I'm definitely buying his codding services again.

• 2 weeks later...

Next one, Team vs Team event. In future will be a part of Rootware Event Engine. Have fun.

Edited by Rootware

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty much everything you sell is shared or done before. Scheme buffer? Amazing, never seen this one before.

I would suggest you start looking at the EU L2 scene to keep up with the latest.

7 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Pretty much everything you sell is shared or done before. Scheme buffer? Amazing, never seen this one before.

I would suggest you start looking at the EU L2 scene to keep up with the latest.

Around 70% of sellable addons was taken from my uncompleted private project what was written in 2014-2015 years. Another part not will be ported or not will be implemeted, because... At this moment me not interests Lineage 2 sphere and i wasting all free time for C# projects for another things.

If you don't know, and you really don't know what my uncompleted private project was based on aCis with HF5 client side. Keep in mind this for imagine the array of potential addons what was or can be created/ported for Interlude server.

Don't cares about me. I'm happy.

P.S. Lineage 2 is dead. All developing things is fun and hobby. Have a nice day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...