Ai Parser : Increase Quest Items Drop Rate

Program aparently is working , but i have errors using compiler , so If people want have this feature on their servers i need help with this:

When i try compile again decompiled ai.obj file (without being processed for my program ) sauron compiler give me error : unknown param WayPoints

DvZTMDq.jpg

-Im doing something wrong ? 
-I tried get help form XEL since he created GMpanel that uses compiler/decompiler , but he told me that he do not have time to help and dont remember how he used compiler so i request him GMpanel source , or at least the part where the program uses the compiler  but he denied and he say that he ofuscated the code of his app because is private mega-secret work ... MCX level ... just a C# windows form application

Edited by madocter

14 hours ago, madocter said:

Well at the moment nobody showing interest on this tool

MXC level .. sweet . Anyway , not may show interest because most of them change just a couple of quest. Not many

23 minutes ago, xeL said:

MXC level .. sweet . Anyway , not may show interest because most of them change just a couple of quest. Not many

what arguments i use for decompile and compile:

decomplie:

FileName = _denasc,
                                     Arguments = string.Format("-o \"{0}\" -m -f \"{1}\"", _nascDir, _sourceAi)

Compile

FileName = _nasc,
                                     Arguments = string.Format("-file {0}", treeViewAi.SelectedNode.Text)

21 hours ago, xeL said:

Yes , because server owners just change most important quest rate , but ignore the rest . Thats why nobody do quests on most of servers and the meaning of this tool

20 hours ago, xeL said:

what arguments i use for decompile and compile:

decomplie:

FileName = _denasc,
                                     Arguments = string.Format("-o \"{0}\" -m -f \"{1}\"", _nascDir, _sourceAi)

Compile

FileName = _nasc,
                                     Arguments = string.Format("-file {0}", treeViewAi.SelectedNode.Text)

Thanks aparently argument is the same that i use , the problem was not related to that and i solved already but thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Mm2uoOw.jpg

I will finish this tool soon , i were forced to create a GUI since it have many modes to work , for example can create all rate parameters on default npc , or create a set of rate parameters inside each affected AI class . It can be executed more than one time with different config , and then merge all results on target AI file , or just create new AI file from 0.

• 1 month later...

WE PROCESS AI.NASC :
GG FOUNDS :1058
GG MODIFIED :967
NASC MODIFIED :650
FATAL ERRORS : 4

COMPILER ERRORS : 5

Program is finished , and working with C4 AI .

Program 100% finished :

C4 : Working and tested

C6 : AI (vanganth) : Working .  Aparently works with C4 compiler-decompiler

GF : AI vanganth : Not working . To work would need vanganth GF decompiler

GF : AI (depmax) : Not working. Probably would need depmax H5/GF decompiler

H5 : AI (depmax) : Not working. Probably would need depmax H5/GF decompiler

T o make work  GF / HF  of vanganth/depmax:

At GUI interface just setup COMPILER / DECOMPILER path , but probably if you use other compiler/decompiler default c4 commands that my program uses will not works , so you need to replace default compiler parameters on config file of the program (there is not graphic interface for this)

This is advanced config parameters that you can change at config.ini

compile_parameter$NASC.exe -file             //For vanganth compiler it may "NC.exe -target "   *Important add the space too
decompile_parameter$denasc.exe -f         //For depmax compiler it may "DECOMPILE.bat -file "

nasc_rand$gg::Rand                                        //For depmax compiler is "Rand"

nasc_dot$::                                                         //For depmax compiler is "."  //single dot

compiler_error_message$ID Error
compiler_ok_message$Done in

Edited by madocter

2 hours ago, madocter said:

Program 100% finished :

C4 : Working and tested

C6 : AI (vanganth) : Working .  Aparently works with C4 compiler-decompiler

H5 : AI (depmax) : c4 compiler do not works , probably need depmax compiler

However anyone should be able to configure it for his needs :

At GUI interface just setup COMPILER / DECOMPILER path , but probably if you use other compiler/decompiler default c4 commands that my program uses will not works , so you need to replace default compiler parameters on config file of the program (there is not graphic interface for this)

This is advanced config parameters that you can change at config.ini

compile_parameter$NASC.exe -file             //For vanganth compiler it may "NC.exe -target "   *Important add the space too
decompile_parameter$denasc.exe -f         //For depmax compiler it may "DECOMPILE.bat -file "

nasc_rand$gg::Rand                                        //For depmax compiler is "Rand"

nasc_dot$::                                                         //For depmax compiler is "."  //single dot

Congratulations, good work.