Sign in to follow this  
madocter

Discussion Ai Parser : Increase Quest Items Drop Rate

24 posts in this topic

Program aparently is working , but i have errors using compiler , so If people want have this feature on their servers i need help with this:

When i try compile again decompiled ai.obj file (without being processed for my program ) sauron compiler give me error : unknown param WayPoints

DvZTMDq.jpg

-Im doing something wrong ? 
-I tried get help form XEL since he created GMpanel that uses compiler/decompiler , but he told me that he do not have time to help and dont remember how he used compiler so i request him GMpanel source , or at least the part where the program uses the compiler  but he denied and he say that he ofuscated the code of his app because is private mega-secret work ... MCX level ... just a C# windows form application

Edited by madocter

23 minutes ago, xeL said:

MXC level .. sweet . Anyway , not may show interest because most of them change just a couple of quest. Not many

what arguments i use for decompile and compile:

decomplie:

FileName = _denasc,
                                     Arguments = string.Format("-o \"{0}\" -m -f \"{1}\"", _nascDir, _sourceAi)

Compile

FileName = _nasc,
                                     Arguments = string.Format("-file {0}", treeViewAi.SelectedNode.Text)

21 hours ago, xeL said:

MXC level .. sweet . Anyway , not may show interest because most of them change just a couple of quest. Not many

Yes , because server owners just change most important quest rate , but ignore the rest . Thats why nobody do quests on most of servers and the meaning of this tool

20 hours ago, xeL said:

what arguments i use for decompile and compile:

decomplie:

FileName = _denasc,
                                     Arguments = string.Format("-o \"{0}\" -m -f \"{1}\"", _nascDir, _sourceAi)

Compile

FileName = _nasc,
                                     Arguments = string.Format("-file {0}", treeViewAi.SelectedNode.Text)

Thanks aparently argument is the same that i use , the problem was not related to that and i solved already but thanks

Mm2uoOw.jpg

I will finish this tool soon , i were forced to create a GUI since it have many modes to work , for example can create all rate parameters on default npc , or create a set of rate parameters inside each affected AI class . It can be executed more than one time with different config , and then merge all results on target AI file , or just create new AI file from 0.