hellbound [L2Off] L2Citadel

L2Citadel

old event with equipment for newbie. one you've mention is on i know however i tbh i have no idea what time it takes place. i got buffs once and since then i had no luck. are there any specific houers? regards

You might be talking about the Newbie Pack Event , which L2Citadel held on the 5x. (It may comes up on the 15x in time as well)

The GM Buffs Event takes place whenever a GM is available at the evening, in starter/newbie towns and lowlevel hunting zones.

The server is still very good populated, active and working actively, all those randoms who posted in the previous page are from gymteam clan that rage quited cause they couldnt win the server and got caught doing exploit at valakas. That kind of ppl is the very called server jumpers, and jumpers gonna jump

They say its over just because they left like pussys, ignore em and try the server yourself.

Best server eu right now.

1,5k online.

Big market

Many little clans so sides are still up to be decided. Join and add your grain of sand.

Im not a gm, but a player there, posting cause i hate those noobs trashtalking and trying to ruin the server as crying QQ kids

Edited by Sung

That's exactly why I'm selling my stuff, do you want a trophy now?

despite you earn from this server you try to spread false rummours. sell you crap(we all know you are the mage pt of GYM trash java team) leave server and stfu.

What's wrong with me selling my stuff for cheap money to others if they enjoy the server? And I played mostly solo btw ;)

nothing wrong but why you attack server after you leave.this attitude i dont like from community.

p.s about you play solo.. come on check your sell list 3 aqs.... arcana (maces) fire/water.

you farmed all this solo.?

cool story brah.

• 2 weeks later...

The server is still very good populated, active and working actively, all those randoms who posted in the previous page are from gymteam clan that rage quited cause they couldnt win the server and got caught doing exploit at valakas. That kind of ppl is the very called server jumpers, and jumpers gonna jump

They say its over just because they left like pussys, ignore em and try the server yourself.

Best server eu right now.

1,5k online.

Big market

Many little clans so sides are still up to be decided. Join and add your grain of sand.

Im not a gm, but a player there, posting cause i hate those noobs trashtalking and trying to ruin the server as crying QQ kids

I agree with everything 100% !!

• 2 months later...

So  glad this server failed, Charlie is one of the most corrupted owners i have seen ,going so far as destroying other servers and insulting other owners. Its also funny that people said they have "1500 online,server is still growing strong" and 2 weeks later server has 0 players :)), i guess fake accounts and advertising or even worse... fake people.

Edited by origins