hellbound [L2Off] L2Citadel

L2Citadel

Big fail server . Admin makes 9kk adena 2nd proof . Party xp bugged . Lots of bugs in town . When u purchase marks gives u rong mark from his pro website . Alot of lag . Doesnt worth even to give a try . Big expectation for a big fail . Beside if u tell them on forum ur posts are deleted  .

who paid to to lie?

server is perfectly going, everything smoothly, im gladi lvl 54 already without any problem doing class change or paying the quest with adena..

Also, there's no lag, maybe some delay but as all servers, fixed with leatrix latency.

Just so everyone know, IGNORE that guy, he's lying, and if u are thinking im a gm making accounts to say good things about server.. PM "Sung ingame

Quad who? I been playing since start to, and ofc new server have some reboot, it was like 2 sec down. 

1250k online at 00.00 gmt+1.

Really nice population.

No bugs no lags. Cant understand where u been if u got the lags. Maybe ur computer? 

I think this server will grow fast and be the best server out there.

I played the 5x and it was really good server /admins. 

Edited by ripthejacker

big server start without issues, nice population good gms and nice community, populations just grows up and seems that will do it non stop

dont trust this fool people and come and try it urself!

Big fail server . Admin makes 9kk adena 2nd proof . Party xp bugged . Lots of bugs in town . When u purchase marks gives u rong mark from his pro website . Alot of lag . Doesnt worth even to give a try . Big expectation for a big fail . Beside if u tell them on forum ur posts are deleted  .

->That's what a feedback looks like if someones got no patience and expects administration to hold ones hand 24/7.

They fixed the ccq item exchange issue for the certain classes as soon as they came around and supported those who fell into it. Everythin else ur talkin about is just trash to talk bad about the server since ur mad nobodies holding ur hand.

I wonder what bugs in town look like, did someone trench some holes up? or did one of those cross ur way in town?

20100415-june-bug.jpg

In case you saw one of those bugs, make sure to contact the staff asap so they can prevent a possible plague in time.

Else I agree with the posters above, great start of a great server! :)

Edited by Miep

Event: L2Day
o7kcO1J.jpg

Collect letters from monsters to spell out the words: LINEAGE II, HELLBOUND, and CITADEL. If you turn in these letters to the Event Manager in the villages, you will have a chance to win fantastic prizes! Various reward boxes contain items such as buff juices, various types of scrolls, and elemental attributes!

Welcome to Wrath!

Info & Prizes
If you spell one of the words below, you have a chance to win one of the following prizes:

L I N E A G E II
Ring of Core
Teddy Bear Hat
Piggy Hat
Jester Hat
High-Grade Life Stone: Level 76
Mid-Grade Life Stone: Level 76
L2Day - Blessed Resurrection Scroll
L2Day - Blessed Escape Scroll
Small Libation Box
Small Parchment Box
Small Mineral Box

HELLBOUND
Ring of Queen Ant
Teddy Bear Hat
Piggy Hat
Jester Hat
Large Libation Box
Medium Parchment Box
Medium Mineral Box

CITADEL
Earring of Orfen
Teddy Bear Hat
Piggy Hat
Jester Hat
Medium Libation Box
Small Parchment Box
Small Mineral Box

Event: Newbie buffs
Rumor has it GM's are visiting starter towns and newbie hunting zones in the evening to buff newbie players! Announcements will be made in shout.

support_buffs.jpg

*The event takes place at random times during the evening based on GM availability

Event: RedEye round 2!
46ZrcFt.jpg

Redeye Round 2 - Let The Drool Hit The Keyboard!

For those of you that were here for our 5x server you are probably familiar with our first Redeye event which was immensely popular on Twitch and a whole lot of fun to watch! For those of you interested in the history of the event please see The Original Redeye Event

For the most part the event will be the same as the original, a few small changes to the rules as we learned from the first event. The reward is also being discussed but you can be sure it will kick ass just like the first!

How It Works

I will create a thread where those interested in participating can apply to the event. The number of people I choose (randomly) will depend on the amount of volunteers that step up. it will be a minimum of 4 and max of 10 players.

Members will play Lineage 2 and stream their playing live on twitch.tv. They must have an overlay from their webcam active on the stream window. The last one still playing wins the reward (see below)

The Rules

1. Your live stream must stay active at all times while you are still in the event, as must your Webcam overlay. If your stream or webcam goes offline for more than 2 minutes you will be disqualified.

2. Your chat window ingame must be visible at all times. There will be frequent ingame announcements during the event and the people monitoring you must be able to see those announcements on your stream.

3. You are allowed 2 x 15 minute breaks and 1 x 30 minute break per each 8 hours. If you do not use your break time in an 8 hour period it does not get carried over until the next 8 hour period. You can use the combined total time how you like but a break cannot be shorter than 15 minutes.

4. You must be able to dependably stream in a minimum of 480p.

5. It is important to be able to get up from your chair and stretch and we encourage this. But you must stay in view of your webcam at all times unless on a scheduled break. Stretching breaks are a maximum of 3 minutes with a maximum of 6 minutes per each hour.

6. Your stream and webcam MUST stay on and active at all times even during your scheduled breaks.

I look forward to watching this round of Redeye!

Reward

$300 USD

Applications here

Edited by L2Citadel

if u make all the good quest till lvl 21 (newbie towns) and the Cruma Tower chain Quest ,u will have plenty of adena!

Its awesome server ! like 4-5 clans seems to be rising, will be interesting on the 1st epic fight ! :)

GO fast ,download it and join the community ;)-