Promotions To All Sections - Important!

Maxtor

We are looking for a fresh team to fullfill these moderation positions, and we are here to listen everyone. Reply here with names, suggest yourself or others. Do not spam, or do not judge other's posts, unless you include your opinion on this topic too.

I can help as L2Moderator or even Global Moderator.

Have been Gold Member, L2 Moderator and Global Moderator years ago (I am almost 9 years member) when Maxtor was on army, and everyone was ok with me and my decisions.

Edited by Frank

Global Moderator

i've been member since 2009 (mb some of you know me better as Chucky). Few years ago i've been in MxC staff for a bit. I did Gold Member for a while, and was frequently asked for LoL Moderator.

plus i have time now since summer started. and i need to do something with my spare time :)

Edited by Tessellate

Global Moderator

i've been member since 2009 (mb some of you know me better as Chucky). Few years ago i've been in MxC staff for a bit. I did Gold Member for a while, and was frequently asked for LoL Moderator.

plus i have time now since summer started. and i need to do something with my spare time :)

+1 (change ur nickname back nub)

Edited by CryStaliN

go for justice maxtor,w/o any doubts.

That dude contributed to what this forum is today, he is nothing more than an unskilled, incapable random guy who's hungry for e-power and masturbates for jlo his whole life. Lmao even maxtor realised that, too late but at least I give him that.

Edited by xxdem

That dude contributed to what this forum is today, he is nothing more than an unskilled, incapable random guy who's hungry for e-power and masturbates for jlo his whole life. Lmao even maxtor realised that, too late but at least I give him that.

You can blame me for everything, I dont even care about your words. You dont know what I did or what I wanted to do because you weren't a member of the team. Also check yourself before you speak about the others.

giphy.gif

Also

We are looking for a fresh team to fullfill these moderation positions, 

Edited by CryStaliN

You can blame me for everything, I dont even care about your words. You dont know what I did or what I wanted to do because you weren't a member of the team. Also check yourself before you speak about the others.

Your lack of judgment and community skills make you incapable of the position. But I don't blame you, the admin himself isn't better at all

Hello , im interested of l2 moderating..im active enough to handle it , 22 y/o mature guy . i was many times moderator on l2 servers so im experience enough.. 

Hope i will fit in your team

And who exactly are you to judge with your 2 months old account?

Edited by Herlitz