L2Off - Shares - Tools - Stuff And Preconfigured Server Files.

@S3V : I am away from my home/pc and i cannot say realy.

@Topic : A moded and fixed version of Paradise panel with auto donation - item delivery/registration/password change will soon be uploaded. It has been tested on several servers. Worked great.

Edited by Outlaw™

Thank you for doing this.

is there a way to change the safe enchant weapon/armor in GF L2 Sublimity files? I mean manually way because there isnt a .ini file to change that.

Found it.

Scripts/ItemEnchantData.txt

A files pack that contains several IL quest fixes ( AI and HTML wise )....still needs a work on but i have no time to finish it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!T4lSFYQA!7SidgNKWQjaTVAnf1IkWeGj7i-N26TnYTNXzrwLraZE

I suggest you to share your own files, made by you, not someone else's work. By the way, you got my scripts but incompleted. You made a great topic, good shares, but try next time to ask, after to share.

Have a nice day !

A files pack that contains several IL quest fixes ( AI and HTML wise )....still needs a work on but i have no time to finish it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!T4lSFYQA!7SidgNKWQjaTVAnf1IkWeGj7i-N26TnYTNXzrwLraZE

I suggest you to share your own files, made by you, not someone else's work. By the way, you got my scripts but incompleted. You made a great topic, good shares, but try next time to ask, after to share.

Have a nice day !

Do not start this useless conversation uppon some random files without any effect.

You fixes are not quite working, just few mods within AI and maybe new htmls from depmax c/p.

Thank you for your reply here tho. i hope somone will find what you shared usefull.

• 1 month later...

This is the complete files , free cracked old Vang version that the servers above are based (except Legacy)

https://mega.co.nz/#...trr

Tried to install this + put on top segue world/complexe servers files. Getting DC when log-in because their il extenders seem to be higher version than this shared pack. Need help or some small tutorial, or these files are sh*t. I'm not a retard, installed clean vang files like 4 times with no problems, but other server preconfigured packs suck.

Edited by zemaitis

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Tried to install this + put on top segue world/complexe servers files. Getting DC when log-in because their il extenders seem to be higher version than this shared pack. Need help or some small tutorial, or these files are sh*t. I'm not a retard, installed clean vang files like 4 times with no problems, but other server preconfigured packs suck.

You are not doing something right, check builder ip filter and patch cliext dll, also make sure the ext is right for the scripts you use, or just import features manualy.

The files are working , actualy without a key not anymore, but the scripts should be ok for anyone who wants to use them.

(suggesting importing the features manualy so you will avoid your problems)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Updated the main topic with few more shares.

C4 pack

IL Dismay files

Gracia Epilogue files

Gonna share more in the future, currently working on a project.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help in L2OFF support/development.

Regards.

Outlaw.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be uploading another ACP quite soon when i will have time.

Also guys do not buy packs from :

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/214806-multiple-services-for-l2off-developers/

You have most packs here shared with tons of scripts.

Also if you want any of those packs and are not in my shares let me know and i will help you create them with ease.

The guy is a fraud downloading my FREE shares and trying to sell them.

More updates as i said soon.

If anyone requires help let me know via pm.

l2revenge files?

I am afraid i do not have these file-scripts but if you would need them, tell me on what type of files you need the scripts on and show me a feature list of l2revenge and i can create the scripts for you (in my spare time)

Of course for free.