L2Off - Shares - Tools - Stuff And Preconfigured Server Files.

i got somewhere on hdd 4-5gb of c3-c6 l2 off files/extenders, which i never really checked :P

if few ppl will be interested i could upload them next week

Yes that would be nice, especially c3-c4, appreciate mate :)

Im already answering alot of people on skype and msging.

Trying to find time to continue working on L2Refresh and on the HB files.

Remember guys...L2oFF is not dead.

Let's keep this section alive.

For all queries contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

i try to find L2OFF Interlude Files Stable but i cant find nothing and i dont want to buy if i want to buy i can buy Java files and i can make cray things inside but i wanna try L2OFF  maybe any free IL OFF PACK?

Edited by Jonathan123

i try to find L2OFF Interlude Files Stable but i cant find nothing and i dont want to buy if i want to buy i can buy Java files and i can make cray things inside but i wanna try L2OFF  maybe any free IL OFF PACK?

Your reply / logic.. has no sense.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/154007-interlude-pack-vanganath-1236-ilext/

There are lots free/cracked posted on this right thread, and you still ask for it? Kinda.... Well if you compare the fact buying L2OFF files and JAVA files, then ok your're on your own.

If you cannot see the free files on my shares then i do not think l2off is for you.

Look at my descriptions on the downloads i set in my post.

##Addon : Project Refresh v3 is on hold. I will hand over a perfect setup low-mid rate L2off IL to a guy with knowledge willing to open it. It is a shame for such setup to not go live...sadly i have no more time for this domain.

• 2 weeks later...

got it thanks anyway..

well 1 more error i have with cashed on cracked one can some1 help with? :)

Error sql: EXEC lin_LoadItems 1, 4 (0)
Error 42000:[Microsoft]
[sql Server]Procedure lin_LoadItems has no parameters and arguments were supplied.
So im not able to summon anything from that itemlist and thats pretty sad :)

Edit - Solved ! 
have a nice day
Edited by johola

Alright guys....my l2 domain is done...i hope i will have enough time this weekend to share all i got left and even my latest projects that were launched and some not. These last shares will blow the newbie minds. Im not a coder... im a moder but these new shares will be outta this world.

I cannot promise that this weekend i will share them..but i will when i got time...before i wipe all my drives and backup drives.

I hope more guys will study and research and get into this domain..all my shares will have and already have alot of material for guys to learn and practice.

Cheers guys and see you another time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...