Windows 10 Lineage 2

Current non-preview version is 1703, don't lag behind.

C4/C5 is a joke, because to play that you must anyway disable csauth2, that's why everyone is playing those with custom clients that use prelude authentication instead of csauth2 gate.

Regarding C3 - there are a lot of versions, so I'm sure some will work. What about Prelude? C1? C2?

??  i use hAuthD wtih c4 server (compiled by me years ago back in 2012 from svn)

and clean c4 system folder with protocol 656

and all runs ok

dude...

https://sourceforge.net/p/coep/code/HEAD/tree/Trunk/HellBound/

and some idiot deleted this...

http://l2oep.googlecode.com/svn-history/trunk/L2OFFRetail/L2C4Retail/

c3 is x86 32 bit...

Edited by etherian

How can it be possible? I have exact same version of Windows (updated, LTSB ed.) but none of <= Interlude clients are working. So, maybe fresh L2 installation may solve this problem? If what you're saying is true, there is a good chance to figure out where is the problem, if you are ready to help. We can compare logs of various programs including WinDbg, Dependency Walker and Process Monitor, but first I will try fresh installation of L2 and will check the CFF tool you mentioned.

i have c4 sever and client running under windows 10 with no prolems... 

https://www.facebook.com/xerxes.vonbraun/videos/10210883293932968/

and all runs ok

Liar please. Checksum (just name the algorithm) of all files please.

Second of all, hAuth does not support csauth2. Neither C4 nor C5 are supported the way they are supposed to work. On the other hand, hAuthD does support both prelude version of login (no gate) and prelude version of login with RSA-block of user/password, which was used since C3 transitional versions (557+, e.g. 557, 560).

It has been confirmed by nProtect that the GameGuard version used in C4 and C5 binaries has been blacklisted. It doesn't matter, even if you run it on real x86 hardware, the GameGuard will throw an error in your face. If you ONLY disable GameGuard, then cauath2 will fail, because it directly depends on it. The client will simply not run the network queue - run the fucking clean client with only GG removed in Olly, you piece of shit. THAT's THE WHOLE FUCKING REASON GG REMOVED SYSTEM FOLDERS also add either prelude or C3 login method to avoid using csauth2!

You wouldn't know what clean means even if you were in charge of a dry cleaning business, ffs.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES KILL YOURSELF

/****TRIGGERED****

EDIT: 530 C3 is known as C2C3, it hardly had anything C3 is famous about. No automatic soulshots, C1-style party matching, etc. etc. Then C3 555, which was pretty much the "real C3". After that came all the transitional versions (and a special story in Korea) where C3 was becoming C4 (starting with 557).

Edited by _dev_

Second of all, hAuth does not support csauth2. Neither C4 nor C5 are supported the way they are supposed to work. On the other hand, hAuthD does support both prelude version of login (no gate) and prelude version of login with RSA-block of user/password, which was used since C3 transitional versions (557+, e.g. 557, 560).

It has been confirmed by nProtect that the GameGuard version used in C4 and C5 binaries has been blacklisted. It doesn't matter, even if you run it on real x86 hardware, the GameGuard will throw an error in your face. If you ONLY disable GameGuard, then cauath2 will fail, because it directly depends on it. The client will simply not run the network queue - run the fucking clean client with only GG removed in Olly, you piece of shit. THAT's THE WHOLE FUCKING REASON GG REMOVED SYSTEM FOLDERS also add either prelude or C3 login method to avoid using csauth2!

You wouldn't know what clean means even if you were in charge of a dry cleaning business, ffs.

/****TRIGGERED****

EDIT: 530 C3 is known as C2C3, it hardly had anything C3 is famous about. No automatic soulshots, C1-style party matching, etc. etc. Then C3 555, which was pretty much the "real C3". After that came all the transitional versions (and a special story in Korea) where C3 was becoming C4 (starting with 557).

bye bye dude.

d5rt3q2.gif

https://youtu.be/J-wS5xviDvs

Edited by etherian

• 4 weeks later...

/****TRIGGERED****

btw  i have this screenshot for you...

let me be clear for the last time

im running windows 10, L2 C4 client, protocol 656

hAuthD

CacheD, L2NPC ( compiled by myself in 2012 fom HB open source trunk)

and nextdev freeware ext.dll server  

Untitled.png

i am a liar?  are you sure?

Edited by etherian

btw  i have this screenshot for you...

let me be clear for the last time

im running windows 10, L2 C4 client, protocol 656

hAuthD

CacheD, L2NPC ( compiled by myself in 2012 fom HB open source trunk)

and nextdev freeware ext.dll server  

Untitled.png

i am a liar?  are you sure?

You took a C4 client installer, installed the client, modified and/or added files to the system folder to remove GG and bypass csauth2 for [Auth]Gate, YET YOU INSIST you have a clean system.

MOREOVER, you are using hAuthD, which doesn't support csauth2 at all, further reinforcing the belief that you are not using a clean C4 client.

Therefore, by definition, you are a liar.

u8JBKqs.png

Not to mention you are using server files with truckloads of custom-made patches.

Edited by _dev_

You took a C4 client installer, installed the client, modified and/or added files to the system folder to remove GG and bypass csauth2 for [Auth]Gate, YET YOU INSIST you have a clean system.

MOREOVER, you are using hAuthD, which doesn't support csauth2 at all, further reinforcing the belief that you are not using a clean C4 client.

Therefore, by definition, you are a liar.

u8JBKqs.png

Not to mention you are using server files with truckloads of custom-made patches.

i dont insist about if is a retail or modified system

i said im using protocol 656 thats all

what it your problem about using a truckload of custom made patches?

that is what actually everyone does... or you gonna say that AmpeDx64 is not a custom way for  packets filter ?

what is your problem dude? did you have any idea how many servers are running and they get donations twrd item sell?

im running something non-profit and donations are voluntary if someone interested to get the project into a decent host

also this community is more over for Share L2 Server/Client Modifications

so liar?  for??  dude... You have nothing better to say than posting the photo of a dictionary definition ?

you disappoint me...

thus im not NORMIE...  im LiLMayer from Dragon Network

laters chummer.

Edited by etherian

??  i use hAuthD wtih c4 server (compiled by me years ago back in 2012 from svn)

and all runs ok

You are a liar, and no amount of spam double/triple/quadposting will change that. You derailed this thread where people try to find solutions to continuous Microsoft patches that negate the ability to play with old clients over and over again, simply by claiming

clean c4 system folder with protocol 656

and all runs ok

even though you knew this was not the case. This is your problem, not mine.

EDIT: As for not recognizing obvious 4chan vocabulary, whatever.

Edited by _dev_

You are a liar, and no amount of spam double/triple/quadposting will change that. You derailed this thread where people try to find solutions to continuous Microsoft patches that negate the ability to play with old clients over and over again, simply by claiming

even though you knew this was not the case. This is your problem, not mine.

EDIT: As for not recognizing obvious 4chan vocabulary, whatever.

21375.jpg

21375.jpg

Except that if you stay with specific Windows 10 builds, specific workarounds do allow you to run old clients on Windows 10, even though those workarounds do not work in later builds. No matter how you look at this, you cannot deny it.

Edited by _dev_

Except that if you stay with specific Windows 10 builds, specific workarounds do allow you to run old clients on Windows 10, even though those workarounds do not work in later builds. No matter how you look at this, you cannot deny it.

windows 10 that it does not have it for default

mine l2 clients also did not run in begin on w 10 ( not only lineage many other games also did not run )

so later installed some old software and all games worked

OpenAL, nGlide, directx 9, nGlide was a great help for old games http://www.zeus-software.com/downloads/nglide

also 

msXMLparsers, .net framework 2.0, xna framework  3.1

Edited by etherian

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2015 at 3:37 AM, Trance said:

How could I forget about dsetup? T_T

Here it is, fully working clean system for windows 10.

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/3Yiu45mv/file.html

DyArxws.jpg

this system really works in windows 10 but after a while when u ingame it kicks u without event a crit error just terminating without any log or smth

• 2 weeks later...