Windows 10 Lineage 2

Hello, I have installed on my PC windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (Build: 10074). I have install Lineage 2 (Interlude) but run as background and don't start!

MMAgseJ.png

Someone have idea or can fix? I have try and run compatibility with windows 8,7,xp,vista but nothing.

Edited by Morgana

Hello, I'm have installed on my PC windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (Build: 10074). I have install Lineage 2 (Interlude) but run as background and don't start!

MMAgseJ.png

Someone have idea or can fix? I have try and run compatibility with windows 8,7,xp,vista but nothing.

delete windows , Ubuntu better

Windows 10 at this stage barely supports any games, even more something old as an Interlude client. Don't bother with it right now, not worth the time.

Namely can't fix if play with files?

Dont worry most likely windows 10 will be able to run interlude, i mean it works on windows 7 wich came out after interlude, windows 7 even runs c3-c4 wich were made in the win xp era.

Thank you sir, but i looking if able to make for play on windows 10 right now. Because i need to play Lineage 2 and i don't want to re-install new os.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you sir, but i looking if able to make for play on windows 10 right now. Because i need to play Lineage 2 and i don't want to re-install new os.

Well you made yout bed in this one. You shouldnt use beta builds for main OS. As others told you windows 10 just isnt ready yet.

It will work, right now it won't. Simple as that

FYI most nvidia users don't even have drivers for their video cards, i mean I tried everything(not the insider build tho), drivers are not compatible, just wait 1 more month till it's official release.

Edited by Kitsune Tsukai

• 1 month later...

Windows 10 release is near but still the same problem

Doesnt matter, wether its closer or not. Windows 10 stable version wont be out for another week or so, if you still have problems after installing the legit stable version that microsoft will let you download we wont be able to know or do anything about your/our problem.