Lineage 2 Website

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello sorry to disturb you but I installed on my local server the website all well no problem but when I run the login server and the game server I have error messages

Hello sorry to disturb you but I installed on my local server the website all well no problem but when I run the login server and the game server I have error messages

Edited by soulguard

SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Trop de connexions

Notice: Undefined variable: db in C:\wamp64\www\website\index.php on line 160

Fatal error: Call to a member function prepare() on null in C:\wamp64\www\website\index.php on line 160

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/3/2017 at 5:10 PM, TEOGR_hItMaKeR said:

When i am uploading it to a webserver it doesnt show the images i mean nothing except the main buttons and layout ... Why is that?

check if the webserver runs the required version of php that websites (scripts, code etc) needs. 

On 5/1/2015 at 9:10 PM, Katherine said:
 - Functions

- Exclusive Layout

- Programming in PHP PDO

- Anti Inject

- Rankings Standards

- User panel page with donations & unlock function char

- Server Status - Script

- Players Online

- Register account

- Recover password

- Pages stylized and configured

- Majority of information is within the connect / conect.php

- Required SQL statements within the site

- PSDS the logo editable

- Visual Site V.1.0

the site was built intended to be objective and organized, so is a light and elegant site

Reveal hidden contents

1ahZ5hx.jpg 

- Account Register

The website has a whole record done in PDO, with email and SSN, for those who do not remember SSN is a code that the system generates, is used to recover the password if you lose it... 

Reveal hidden contents

f79AQhw.jpg 

- Password Recovery

The system uses login, email and SSN for password recovery, only with all the information the player will be able to modify the password. 

Reveal hidden contents

qS8xePU.jpg 

- Ranking System 

The main rankings are: 

1. PVP

2. PK

3. HEROES

4. CASTLE SIEGE

5. RAID BOSSES

Reveal hidden contents

JtmQKAO.jpg 

Download:

Hidden Content

• Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Credits: Upug

nice

24 minutes ago, symbyon1 said:

how it work?

Cant give you more details now but,

Inside the files it will have a config file that you have to set you database name, password, user, external server ip (or localhost for tests).

After the connection you must fix the scripts, scripts call or set values to the database, you must adjust the scripts values with your server database values.

Then you must probably change the user register code encryption with the encryption that server use. This more or less but i cant guide you step by step right now.

I dont even know what those files contains but after some research for many projects you must use this encryption 

base64_encode(pack("H*", sha1(utf8_encode($_POST["password"]))))

Edited by SQL Developer

2 hours ago, SQL Developer said:

Cant give you more details now but,

Inside the files it will have a config file that you have to set you database name, password, user, external server ip (or localhost for tests).

After the connection you must fix the scripts, scripts call or set values to the database, you must adjust the scripts values with your server database values.

Then you must probably change the user register code encryption with the encryption that server use. This more or less but i cant guide you step by step right now.

I dont even know what those files contains but after some research for many projects you must use this encryption 

base64_encode(pack("H*", sha1(utf8_encode($_POST["password"]))))

This cms would be work with mssql?