L2 Adrenaline Script Problem

yeah

Anyone got a script for plains of lizardmen quests??? i'm looking everywhere for it

yeah, but i writed it at old tales so now its doesnt work need change alt and b codes, and sure thats my works and i dont share it in full code

https://github.com/hackfaq/l2adrenalinescripts here you can find example wich helped for me in that time when i make that script

You know if does exist lizardman script, but without using alt +b?

You know if does exist lizardman script, but without using alt +b?

Ofc. it exists... we had gatekeepers and were able to run to farm spots before alt+b came around you know.

I gave the quest a quick lookoever and the script you want is quite simple to make so why not go ahead and make it yourself? You might even learn a thing or two ;)

Ofc. it exists... we had gatekeepers and were able to run to farm spots before alt+b came around you know.

I gave the quest a quick lookoever and the script you want is quite simple to make so why not go ahead and make it yourself? You might even learn a thing or two ;)

Cause i am rly noob with "codes" and i need 20 months for learn how make this script xD

Edited by CristianPascual

Not everyone can learn :)

sure, when dont even try then sure not everyone, when i started i take examples and try understand what thats means, in that time i didnt know any script language, so im be totally new in this xd so i think everyone can learn if they want it, if dont whant learn then buy from krn, ivanius they sell really pro scripts

sure, when dont even try then sure not everyone, when i started i take examples and try understand what thats means, in that time i didnt know any script language, so im be totally new in this xd so i think everyone can learn if they want it, if dont whant learn then buy from krn, ivanius they sell really pro scripts

So and how you start? I try understand this: l2bot.eu/ScriptHelpEN.pdf but is chinese for me :/

No sense, if u start and you dont know NEVER about language, cant understand scriptsxd

No sense, if u start and you dont know NEVER about language, cant understand scriptsxd

oh so you want to say i born learned? xdd probably you better know how i learn  :happyforever:

When you start for adrenaline scripts, maybe you have any experience from another language or dont need?

And any script example for try understand?

I want try make script for lizardman, i am looking captcha script for try learn. but i think is so diferent

Edited by CristianPascual