Copyleft

bcoz me beleave that new start more newcomers,and skrimish worths more ppl since gives fun,but as it is with low ppl no competition.thats what i beleave its not invalid and eben if it beta,time to move on to a real open

If olympiad on skirmish aren't competitive i don't know what competition is then

i challange you to take hero there, btw real opening will happen we just don't know when

Is hard to undestand copyleft mind!

Skirmish olympiad is one of the most competitive olympiads i have played...All classes have at least 30-40 players. Being first in olympiad ranking in skirmish cannot be compared with being first in another server :)

But i still want some pvps here ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Skirmish olympiad is one of the most competitive olympiads i have played...All classes have at least 30-40 players. Being first in olympiad ranking in skirmish cannot be compared with being first in another server :)

But i still want some pvps here ;)

30-40 players including 20-25 phantoms created just for 15 matches,since reward is 100 glitt medals...also server is full custom with random changes

30-40 players including 20-25 phantoms created just for 15 matches,since reward is 100 glitt medals...also server is full custom with random changes

What do u mean, custom with random changes?

Beginning from Olf shirt,custom olympiad points system,and every class is boosted/nerfed by random gm choices,this server became l3,not l2 xD

Skills have actually nothing custom (Except some talismans). About olf shirt, u can find it in every h5 server, it aint custom to me....About oly points, how can u could consider this as a "bad" custom for an OLYMPIAD-ONLY server?

Skills have actually nothing custom (Except some talismans). About olf shirt, u can find it in every h5 server, it aint custom to me....About oly points, how can u could consider this as a "bad" custom for an OLYMPIAD-ONLY server?

I wasn't speaking about skills,just go check changelogs (that are not even complete) and u can see almost every class has boost or at least 20%,and classes like warlord and DWARVES are like 70% boosted,they became gods :DD oly points is a useless and pointless custom,added just because admin liked it,without even asking to players,same for olf shirt

I wasn't speaking about skills,just go check changelogs (that are not even complete) and u can see almost every class has boost or at least 20%,and classes like warlord and DWARVES are like 70% boosted,they became gods :DD oly points is a useless and pointless custom,added just because admin liked it,without even asking to players,same for olf shirt

If im not wrong, he has a poll for olf shirt. Also where can i see the changelog? The latest on site is July 7th

If im not wrong, he has a poll for olf shirt. Also where can i see the changelog? The latest on site is July 7th

http://www.l2skirmish.com/updates/

And nope,no poll at all for olf XD

P.S. the changelog is not complete,he made other changes without writing them

Edited by jinmaster

Now is more "balanced" but still some classes overpower other's by default, nothing you can do about that

l2 is not balanced

These gk hiting 3k on ud and shit on tanks...p

Last changelog was done on feb 26, changelogs generally are written in the website's updates section or in skirmish's discord updates channel, olf's-shirt was an experiment to see how it goes/collect some data on its influence, the poll still exists on discord

• 2 months later...