this server its Actually the best GoD around say what u say guys ... +1 for me , one of the best God PvP server i play 

Infact is the best and the more long life server you can find, just deal with the fact that is media

+1 for me also they do a great job

tumblr_nmi4malaSH1u50c91o1_250.gif

from their website, it seams pretty cool:

From Infinite Odissey Part 2: Hymn of Soul, new armors have been added to server, such as: Lindvior Armor, Royal and Zubei Soul Armor, and also some fun appearance armors such as Pirate Captain and Crew outfit, Musketeer Outfit, along with Soul Cloaks for each class, or Dragon Cloaks, enjoy the small preview bellow:

infinite odyssey Hymn of soul content added

Edited by babyjason

• 2 months later...
-> server was updated to full INFINITE ODYSSEY  2 days ago,  WITHOUT WIPE as promised!

-> level 106+ , new skills, new skill enchants, new farm zones!

we are the only private server with NO WIPES ever! enjoy

37jud.jpg

All was Awesome Before Update to IO , but good job haven't wiped on last 4 years that means alot..

I Know million servers who wipe on 1 week or month and ofc they fail ..

Anyway good work but i am not gonna play anymore cause of IO update

Heard you got some nice exploits and bugs with players running around with 190k p.def :D

not at all, that was a titan with rage/guts and iss buffs br

guts gives in io up to 200% bonus , that is 4x defence, etc.

so no exploits here, we make our own core, it s not some copy paste l2j free shit.  our formulas are made by us, we have dev heroes on retail, so not based on hi5 formulas as all other servers right now, it was fkin hard job to test, and fix especially blows/dagger class .  

as i see u re a server owner, so u should appreciate/know the hard work this involves.  we even have mesmerizing mechanics made , and working perfectly.

on our youtube channel you can see all the tests we performed.

in korea easily mages get up to 3 mil matk, so get used to god, u probably are stuck with pre god mechanics. numbers dont mean shit anymore, before god, l2 was very primitive.

139 65667081 a,Guts\0 a,For 60 seconds, P. Def. + 200% and Debuff Resistance + 90%. Available when HP is 90% or lower.\0 a,+ 2 Time\0 a,Increases Skill Duration by 2 seconds.\0

Edited by rockk

• 1 month later...

GoD = No SoulHound Class anymore = Messed up Lineage 2 in my opinion

I dont understand why people like this GoD update so much....

Send this update into oblivion!

Eternal Armor looks like crap, compare r99 gear with vesper gear and you see the difference...

Edited by camolus

Was playing there for a couple of days and:

1. The server is working smooth and great, online is high, no lags, freezes etc.
2. Great staff working there.
3. The new armors/weapons/skills look amazing, it's like a entire new dimension of coolness.
4. Even with the starting up gear you can farm 120k mouse coins + 1k dragon claws and tons of attri stones etc. in an hour, what is like the maximum amount of drops you can get till you get your TOP ITEMS that are worth millions of mouse coins. So its very friendly for the begginers, and 80% of players farm this way.
5. Very good items - like epic jewelerry etc. is sold for COL's (donator coins). 1 COL is ~1m mouse coins, so you need to farm like 8h to get 1COL. Depending on the epic, they are 8-14 COL's each. So to get an antharas you would need to farm like 80h, not even mentioning other epics etc.
6. The point number 5 made me quit this server after 2 days of playing there, I am not going to farm for a couple of weeks to gear up, not even mentioning the fact that just a couple of days ago Admin got new antibot system and now botting is impossibru, and for the last few months botting was possible, and all of the old players have infinite amounts of Adena/mouse coins etc. 

infinite amounts? are u retarded?  

u are upset cuz u cant bot.

epics drop from raids wich are instanced = all the time on, killable in 1 party.  valakas/baium only raids that spawn in 2 days tops. u make 1 mil gc / hour in goc = 1 col price. u forgot to mention they drop many more stuff , elcyum amonst many wich is 1gc /50 elcy .

they added BEST ANTIBOT out there and anti clicker, so qq moar. go bot on other server, then they wipe, then u bot, then they wipe. here there s  never wipe so again, qq cuz u cant bot on a high rate super easy server.

the economy is at least fked up ... i will also say stupid giving you a nice example. Apart of the custom currency servers use , you also need to farm adena in order to buy stuff but the adena rate is way lower than the custom currency ones.So the solution for a new player is to create many new chars  because they spawn in the game with 400kk each and trade the money to the main character.. thats some 2006 shit.

Yes, even gang has easier farm. I played for 5 hours, farmed 60k MC, and .... i guess what. I have only 2kkk adena. Clean r99 set costs 4kkk, 3 pair of dyes cost 6kkk. Yes. Epics cost 6-12 col . One col costs approx 750k+ mc. I cant say, theres good online but not worth unless u luckily get into big clan and get some rb party. Not for solo.

Oh also this advertisement trick... ultra high exp... yes, at lvl 102 i get 0.10% from mobs.

you farmed for 5 hours 60 k gc? u farmed in town or what?! lol. u make 1 mil gc/hour easily in gog. 

u make kartia in 5 minutes and get 20-30k and that s an instance u can make at lvl 95 with the gear u get at game start. learn the game.  alt b special zones, just go there play 1 hour and u get all.

all epic raids are instanced, meaning 6 ppl get 1 epic 100%.   you kill 1 raid u get 1 mil adena and tons of stuff, you go fortuna u get millions of gc / hour.

ALL is easy if you know l2, if you come to the server, and fap while thinking u get something, u came to the wrong place. We have no wipes here, so what u have stays forever. if u dont know where to farm, how to farm, then learn it, and in no time u are one of the richest players in game.

u get FREEEE gear at start r set enchanted to 12, weapon enchanted 15, , FREE adena, FREE 3 epics.

r99 set is not sold for adena,but for gc, seams you did not even bother to open the shop.

i think u are one of those botters who are upset they must play to achieve something.

Edited by rockk