www.Lineage2Ertheia.com High Rate INFINITE ODYSSEY  Goddess of Destruction  PVP Server 

THE ONLY SERVER WITH REAL Goddess of Destruction game mechanics, full GOD formulas, developed by us through many years , since 2012 that we turned GOD, our developers are retail heroes, wich play and implement game mechanics.

THIS IS NOT high five based server with GOD client compatibility, like all other god servers.  We started GOD development in 2012, and now we have our own fully developed code, not based on anything else around, like all other servers.

WE NEVER WIPE, we DO not have pay2win items, nor any advantage for donators at all. We have only 1 GM that is our gm for 6 years, no corruption, no drama.  No Custom enchant limits or any other limits, no custom class balanceing, all classes have their own purposes and work as on retail. 

the server was upgraded to infinite odyssey, and of course NO WIPE ever as we promised!!!!

The only private server with NO WIPE EVER , no corruption like all other servers, that have 100 kid GMs, and sooner or later they wipe cuz some cheating or other bullshit is going on. We have 30 year+, we do not need donations, we have good jobs, we can keep up the servers for decades without any donations. Donations are used for adds mainly.

37jud.jpg

-> level 106+ , new skills, new skill enchants, new farm zones!

-> FULL GOD INFINITE ODYSSEY off-like game mechanics
- Mesmerizing System
- Ability System and Hidden Skills activated by them added
- GOD Off-Like Stats bonuses for str/dex/int/con/wit/int/luc/cha
- New Physical and Magical accuracy / evasion relation formulas
 working according to off like GOD mechanics
- All Skills working and updated to GOD INFINITE ODYSSEY :
 spallation, gravity barrier, heavy punch and more
- Debuff land rate dependency on wit, accoriding to GOD game mechanics
-> No wipe ever
-> Alchemy, Compound working
- No Customs
- Raid Armors from Shadow of light update added: Tauti armor, Freya armor, Kelbim armor
-> all instances, epics working tauti, lindvior, istina, etc
-> the only god ertheia server with retail god game mechanics
-> all new characters start with epic jewels and r grade enchanted items
-> new shadow weapons (off like ) added
-> LUC mechanics working off like You'll be able to dodge lethal blows when LUC is activated. 
Basically, you have a chance to evade killing blows of any damage inflicted in PvP/PvE. 
Not related to "Lethal Blow" type attacks.
-> Elemental bonuses for elements, completly GOD off like
-> Added Revelation skill mechanic with hidden skill.
- All New Skills working, and updated to GOD INFINITE ODYSSEY chapter
- Dual class system, nobless ability system all working GOD Ertheia Like

This is the only Private Server with GOD Ertheia game mechanics. 
What are you waiting for? quit wasteing your time and Start Playing on the ONLY Private Server worth playing: www.Lineage2Ertheia.com !

new content added from korean update and lots of fixes

IO Skills test:

xmr6nb.jpg
Edited by rockk
  • Upvote 1

stop spreaing ur shit rumors about media, p2w means u have to pay to win meaning doantions give you something you cannot get by any means, wich is not the case on media. all items can be gotten in game, no exception, all enchants can be made in game easily to max, useing destro scrolls for everyone, wich are also easily obtained in game.

this section should not allow gm s from other servers to post.

Edited by lineage2media

i tought other server owners are not permited to post here, anyways:

1. there are no p2w  there in any way.  i play since february, i have top 16 enchant  and all epics , and didn t donate not once, got all in 1 week . epics are on daily so you just farm them with 5-6 people, valakas , baium, respawn every 2 day, lindvior is on daily, tauti on daily, istina, earthworm trasken on daily.

2. there are tons of pages of fixed buggs, that is why the forum section is called [FIXED] BUGGS.

the only problem the server has many newbs join and spamm the chat, i told gm to disable chat, but who cares. 

the thing is they are really the only GOD server with god mechanics, and ertheia skills working. so there you go. even mesmerizing is working, i tested, they even have a test lab on youtube.  

what they need is more farm zones on server.

Edited by babyjason

The server is media 100% but nothing to say against them

media had a server alive for 3-4 years? they have hard farm but donation are fair (donation can be fair only if farm will be hard)

so good job guys keep like that

tumblr_nlidgfFBb71sflrifo3_250.gif

I like the "off-like" while your forum is loaded 50 pages of bug reports :D

those are FIXED BUGGS section.  

this is not some l2j copied sources from some free project or russian project, with updates made by others,  we made everything our own so you won`t find it anywhere. 

stop spreaing ur shit rumors about media, p2w means u have to pay to win meaning doantions give you something you cannot get by any means, wich is not the case on media. all items can be gotten in game, no exception, all enchants can be made in game easily to max, useing destro scrolls for everyone, wich are also easily obtained in game.

this section should not allow gm s from other servers to post.

im not spreading rumors. i used to play on media. im no gm on any server and i never was. its just my view as a player...

Edited by Aspergil

Highly recommend this server even though I'm too busy to play, friendly community, dat admin is almost 24/7 in there and it's worth of trying.

that farm though was endless in my opinion :D but if u find a cp it's lot easier

Edited by Sanctuss

i didn't was impressed by a server since 2008 :) but this one did. +1 for server and the work you guys put on it. Keep it up . I'm since 2 days there but i like it :) and is nice activity too.