Some Ready(Compiled) L2J Sources.

You messed up entirely the formatting for Interlude section  :D.

And L2JFrozen is based on L2J Scoria, Lucera 2.0 is based on RU forks (most probably "l2p type forks", as they share numerous things like AI system).

Edited by Tryskell

You messed up entirely the formatting for Interlude section :D.

And L2JFrozen is based on L2J Scoria, Lucera 2.0 is based on RU forks (most probably "l2p type forks", as they share numerous things like AI system).

About interlude links yes, I add links from tablet.. There is same links.. pff..

About lucera, I prefer to give topic's link because I don't know much..

When I will sign in from laptop I will fix the links and descriptions.. :P

Well done Baggos.Helpful,usefull since many use frozen these days and nice share.Keep up bro!

They use frozen cause there is many customs already inside the files..the 80% of the server owners the cant put a shared code inside thats why

They use frozen cause there is many customs already inside the files..the 80% of the server owners the cant put a shared code inside thats why

Probably,but it's not bad that they can't,they are lazy and want everything fast,thats the main prob.

Well done Baggos.Helpful,usefull since many use frozen these days and nice share.Keep up bro!

Thank you dude..

Frozen has inside many custom mods. So, the newbies are lazy or cannot throw into sources some shared codes.

Updated some wrong links.