Antibot For L2Off?

Hello everyone, i got few reuqests to try to make some antibot for l2off but im completly not into official platform, could someone guide me and tell if you have access to source to change protocol/encryption/add packets etc?

Hello everyone, i got few reuqests to try to make some antibot for l2off but im completly not into official platform, could someone guide me and tell if you have access to source to change protocol/encryption/add packets etc?

None has source of l2off . And to modify stuff in l2off you need code a extender.

There are just few people that have the source files.

Talk with a real developer like Vanganth if you'd like to code a antibot for L2OFF servers.

None has the source of ncsoft beside c1 files. Vang has extender source since is his :)

None has the source of ncsoft beside c1 files. Vang has extender source since is his :)

source of c1 in which form ? decompiled pseudo "C", or original C1 writed on c++ ? and on what this source apply - auth server, or fully gameserver or ?

Please elaborate this l2off dev.

Dany wtf with skype messages - your not reciving them or you dont want to answear for a reason ?

Edited by LightFusion

source of c1 in which form ? decompiled pseudo "C", or original C1 writed on c++ ? and on what this source apply - auth server, or fully gameserver or ?

Dany wtf with skype messages - your not reciving them or you dont want to answear for a reason ?

l2server, cahced if I remember wisely and don't know what more in c++. I need search them. 

Did wrote you on skype, but no answer...since few days...

Did wrote you on skype, but no answer...since few days...

xaxa nope its you not answearing for few days on skype .. lol

check your pm here on forum.

Edited by LightFusion

• 3 months later...

Only NCSoft has source code for L2Server etc. Changing packet encryption won't protect you against bots (it will only work for out of game bots, all in game bots will still work), there are some dummy packets in server<> client protocol so adding new packet isn't a problem, but in order to do that you'll have to make an extender for client and l2server then replace Dummy packet handler with your own. 

• 5 months later...

lel, professional bots do not care about protocol nor encryption ebcause they are not packet based

However even with encryption changed the packets are always created clean and then being encrypted which means you can always get the packet and work with it.

l2server, cahced if I remember wisely and don't know what more in c++. I need search them.

Either a compileable VC++ project of the whole l2server/cached, or it's just parts that were re-engineered for an extender. All I have ever seen is extender-related code, even in those .cpp files found around in CN download sites.