L2 Adrenaline Scripts.

any script to do frintezza quest?

take gk to four sepulchers, take quest, soe, go woa, kill antelope, when i get item, go city, and again.. do you understand me? :D

tell me more about that quest? where i can take quest? and etc

You must do Four Goblets quest first. I already got it. The quest name that i want is "Journey to a Settlement". You must speak with npc and kill an antelope on wall of argos till you get Antelope skin. Then you return to npc and you end the quest. Maybe if you had a script to make this quest fast, i really will love you :D. On this server u can use alt + b for teleport, buff etc, but the global gk to wall of argos is not the correct way. You must use database to teleport monster called canyon antelope or take normal gk to wall of argos. If u need more info, ask me.

Sounds pretty easy to make... only requires you to get off your butt and start learning how to script yourself ;)

This is not directed personally to you Farencilla, more like a general comment to all asking for scripts: most of what you ask is very easy to make if you you tried yourself first. So study the scripts already posted and find the logic then you can all make your own scripts as you please. Hell, maybe you will even learna thing or two ;)

Aight now my time to ask a question...

I am using the cracked 1.71 Adrenaline and somehow it does not detect my quest inventory making scripts for quests as good as impossible. It detects regular inventory just fine and I can use and detect regular inventory items just fine both in script and bot interface.

Anybody else with the same problem? And perhaps someone who has a fix for it?

you need this http://rghost.net/8fSPmFjhKthis is example with bot interface buff  

in script you can write like that 
Engine.BypassToServer('_bbshome');

and etc.

hello i used this for l2-dragon and now i try to use it on l2state and its not working,anything i can do?

hello i used this for l2-dragon and now i try to use it on l2state and its not working,anything i can do?

hmm i dont know, i think nothink, or need to find other way how to get alt and b dialog

what the other way? also where do i get the libraries from delphi for lineage?(eg for lvl check)

thanks in advance

other way i dont know, http://l2bot.eu/ScriptHelpEN.pdf

if alt and b dont work you can use npc buffer teleport and etc :D

http://postimg.org/image/p1nocn751/

Done it like this but nothing happens. Any idea why?

if you downloaded maps press right mouse buton and on maps

for heal i think set only condition 1 if party hp lover some%, and add heal in to self heal to heals yourself, maybe it help, im not use this function much