A Car Up To 10K Euro

SweeTs

I didn't bought that car, it was way too facked. It had a crash and it's kinda poorly repaired && painted and so on.. ehh.. :P

Buy passat cc.

I own one and is very good.

It has many pluses.... Economical, design is awesome, not expensive on pieces since the engine is same as the normal passat.

They are from 10k euro from 2009 and can't be compared by a normal passat or an audi a3/a4.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought today da car. BMW E90 as I said. From a first hand, guy bought it 09.2008, but the car is from 2007. 160k driven. Timing chain was replaced on 118k :)

There is only few small things to do:

- I gotta change the automatic transmission oil ~500e

- all oil's and filters, common thing

- EGR valve, but it's not a must, yet

- ohh, and left xenon sometimes siply turn off, or flashes. If I'm not wrong it's called a "transformer", it's matter of ~40e.

Rest of the car, briliant. Only that trans. oil, damn BMW and it's integrated parts.. Ohh and I have to do a " cutoff ", as a small anti-theft security hehe :P

Edited by SweeTs

• 1 month later...

Lazy to make some pics and the auction no longer exist so I can not take those pics :D

For everything, nearly 10k e. W/o any bigger repairs / changes. In next year I will change the oil, EGR, change hte 'angel eyes' - gotta put led bulbs - "daytime running lights" to save my xenons. Ohhh, my one xenon just died, I just send the transformer to repair. It's gonna be ~25e, not big deal :P

And most likely I will darken the windows. :)

Edited by SweeTs