A Car Up To 10K Euro

SweeTs

29yqlcm.jpg

Bitch please. Dat one would be nice Tho SweeTs ;)

Average price 14k .. lol :P

As someone else proposed before....

Cupra (2009-2012) is too powerful car and you can find it around 10k-12k.

*Greek Prices :) and used cars.

8.5k with stage 1 .. :D

can be found for 12000$ if you search but you will need to reconstruct some parts of it

Or you could buy an r33 with 4k and buy an rb26dett (with rebuilt and turbo) from ebay for 4k euro , plus an ECU with average cost around 800€ ..

Huehue, so much fresh posts :D

Opel - nice, but kinda small. The version which I'd like to buy costs waaaay more.

Golf 6 - not bad, that's the 2nd option.

No matter what, I'm goin' to buy a Audi 3 sportback 2008y, 1.8 or 2.0(T) gas if I find it, since there are few, or simply I will go with 2.0TDI common raid, op engines :D

Huehue, so much fresh posts :D

Opel - nice, but kinda small. The version which I'd like to buy costs waaaay more.

Golf 6 - not bad, that's the 2nd option.

No matter what, I'm goin' to buy a Audi 3 sportback 2008y, 1.8 or 2.0(T) gas if I find it, since there are few, or simply I will go with 2.0TDI common raid, op engines :D

gas?? Come on Sweets....

Have you thought about Audi RS3/RS4, for a few examples? BMW 320 (all 320 since ~2009 or so) ?

Yes, not rly an option, 3 doors is a - for me. Sportback rlz, S-line if I find in the prize I want, but it's not a must. Yup, I tho about BWM e90, but well.. It's not a "cheap" car when it comes to some repairs and such, kinda expensive car. Audi as well, but not like that :P

gas?? Come on Sweets....

No, no.. you misunderstood, I mean, I was not so clear.. Of course I won't put a gas into it.. I meant the benzine :D BIG NO for gas. :you serious?:

Which car would you like to buy for such amount of money?

Take this, saves your money, and think for a bussines plan. :happyforever:

456190-%C3%8A%C3%A1%C3%B1%C3%B0%C3%AF%C3

Just kidding.. :troll:

Edited by 'Baggos'

No, no.. you misunderstood, I mean, I was not so clear.. Of course I won't put a gas into it.. I meant the benzine :D BIG NO for gas. :you serious?:

ooh :)

If i was in ur place , i would go for

Golf , or bmw 116i/d 08' 

Bmw specs : 1600cc , diesel , RWD , chick magnet. ^^

Edited by `Sanctus