A Car Up To 10K Euro

SweeTs

Japanese cars are good, indeed. Atm I have such car, Suzuki and well, I'm kinda satisfied :D

well my father had toyota corola for more than 7 years and he had almost 5 years to make service on the car he just change oils and that's all xd but this car is still alive and w/o problems lel..

that's why i said japanese cars are op :D

Ibiza's design is terrible, I'd go with Leon than Ibize - also they are not so big cars, but I don't like to inside look, crappy and it's definitelly no for me. And diesel sounds better to me :D

You hurt my feelings .. :(

Leon costs 6k-8k euros more. Plus, ibiza it's bigger than you think. :P

5 Doors version is pretty comfortable. (Ofc leon is much more comfortable)

About Diesel, i'd suggest you Leon 2.0L or golf GTD (same engine) or with 1.6 engine.

All of these versions have a lot of power and torque, and their consumption is pretty low .. (around 7ltrs)

//Edit

GTD cannot be found used since this is its first year. (It costs around 24k new if i remember correctly).

Edited by `iAndre

But you know, Audi is Audi :D

Right now Im driving an  A4 2007 and its so fucking small inside. Its really good car but I dont like it. The A3 is a lil bigger inside but not enough.

I don't rly care about the space inside.

I guess I will pick the one which I find in better condition, I guess :P

Golf and Audi, basically is one shit. But Audi is more prettier imo.

Dude, pick Audi. Its obviously you like it. It doesnt matter when you buy a 2nd had car. Its pure luck. Just get the car you like and njoy driving.

It depends on the model.

Anyway , go for audi s3 quattro (year 2003-2005) it costs around 10k and it has lots of power. :P

Or you could go for a4 quattro , it's almost the same with s3 (the engine i mean).

• 1 month later...

As someone else proposed before....

Cupra (2009-2012) is too powerful car and you can find it around 10k-12k.

Sweets, you have to google it and then you will understand that the design of the new ibiza cupra is elegant and powerul not like the previous models.

Golf - no

Audi s3 - yes ok but you will buy an old car (>2007) for 10k ?!?!

Opel - I like it, good design with full extra and the turbo edition is a good choice. You will find it around 10k-11k.

*Greek Prices :) and used cars.

G6 - it goes around 6L in town which is really good.

The engine is good.

The pieces are cheap.

It looks cool.

Its the same like audi but it will cost less so you can buy a better golf and if u break a mirror on audi you'll cry.

Or you can get a bmw 320d or the 330 for that ammount of money in a really good state and a good year (probably 2010) my friend sells one with full options,hatch,M kit,leather inside and all you want.

Edited by CryStaliN