[Fandc-Project] PRO L2 Emulator High Five - [Stable Project]

claww

Open l2.ini  > Search PrimeShop= or EnablePrimeShop= or something like that > make it ''True'' > save > profit.

haha simple and easy. thx ;D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Remove your shitty click-jack auto like for facebook.

First is almost everything un-clickable 

and second some anti-virus blocks your site -> https://www.virustotal.com/el/url/87adaf6526009b389c5826e58703a2b81c49faefc0f1a335784b7e225da2196c/analysis/1435828332/

Cleaned, but seriously.. Remove that facebook spamming crap. Otherwise srsly I will lock it to prevent unwanted spam from ppl who visits your site.

If I want to share your link on fb, I will. Do not force anyone to do it. Even worse, they do not know that they are sharing your fb link (spamming).

Edited by SweeTs

Hey claw.

I dont wanna be your customer , return me money.

hahahaha.

If you writing about refund option so please make it happen. :alone:

Stop flaming this topic with retard comments, you are just a bot of another forum member who leave bad feedbacks

Hey claw.

I dont wanna be your customer , return me money.

hahahaha.

If you writing about refund option so please make it happen. :alone:

Option for return has added recently if someone will ask me i will do it. Return will apply only for build and not for source.

I just don't know why some users here are doing bad posts about fandc. Maybe competitors or someone who already bought the files and don't want others to have access to it because they don't want other people to open a server like their servers.

I bought the pack and can speak good things about it. When we need support Claww always help without any problems.

As I see we have some kids doing posts in this topic. Children are always like that, they love to try ruin the work of others because they have no money to buy the files developed by fandc.

Stop flaming this topic with retard comments, you are just a bot of another forum member who leave bad feedbacks

Nice nickname, let me guess you are such a pro developer as i am ballerina.

And no - im not another bot , im real human, with real story about fandc from my own expierence.

The reason why im here ? Just to warn people about this dickhead , cause i see the moderators helping him promote his pack by deleting other memebers post.

Good luck pro XdevX.

I just don't know why some users here are doing bad posts about fandc. Maybe competitors or someone who already bought the files and don't want others to have access to it because they don't want other people to open a server like their servers.

I bought the pack and can speak good things about it. When we need support Claww always help without any problems.

As I see we have some kids doing posts in this topic. Children are always like that, they love to try ruin the work of others because they have no money to buy the files developed by fandc.

Post count speaks for yourself.

Claww him self or his friend detected.