[Fandc-Project] PRO L2 Emulator High Five - [Stable Project]

claww

I will offer 50% discount for our new TOP build included all new features  ( facebook, twitch etc... )

The build will work only on one IP and you will be able to change it as many time you want for FREE

You will be able to change license IP from your account in our website  http://fandc.ro

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

8. Static data are moved from sql to xml for increase server performance

I really looked at your pack and it really made me confident, but then i saw this line, which showed me that you write things just to be there, to have a bigger list or you just do not know what you write.

I mean like really, what's the difference on performance? That maybe, and remember i say maybe it loads the server with 5-10 seconds faster? What's the actual gain that your restart is a little bit more fast?

I assume that all your static data you put it in some variables where you keep them so it's only one time loaded. 

if you think to say that is loaded everytime is needed, then you might think why after you change a skill you need to //reload skill.

Let's try to be more profi here please, You are selling a pack for 1000 euro which are a lot of money. If you want to make something nice transform from a list of skill classes( Java class) to a list of  skill structures and then yes you can see a big improvement( because structs are value type, objects are reference and values are one near another in the memory bla bla)...

Please be professional if you sell something so expansive!

I really looked at your pack and it really made me confident, but then i saw this line, which showed me that you write things just to be there, to have a bigger list or you just do not know what you write.

I mean like really, what's the difference on performance? That maybe, and remember i say maybe it loads the server with 5-10 seconds faster? What's the actual gain that your restart is a little bit more fast?

I assume that all your static data you put it in some variables where you keep them so it's only one time loaded.

if you think to say that is loaded everytime is needed, then you might think why after you change a skill you need to //reload skill.

Let's try to be more profi here please, You are selling a pack for 1000 euro which are a lot of money. If you want to make something nice transform from a list of skill classes( Java class) to a list of skill structures and then yes you can see a big improvement( because structs are value type, objects are reference and values are one near another in the memory bla bla)...

this team only scamming another's files and change @author name, full scamming l2cccp board, datapack, voice and more fixes russian l2dev community. Why do you ask a person question thats he does not know the answers to? 0)))0))) Edited by jopacoderu

Let's try to be more profi here please, You are selling a pack for 1000 euro which are a lot of money. If you want to make something nice transform from a list of skill classes( Java class) to a list of skill structures and then yes you can see a big improvement( because structs are value type, objects are reference and values are one near another in the memory bla bla)...

You can dig deep about that and if you check the features of the pack, price is actually low.

Other teams are selling almost at same price clean packs and i'm selling for few more bucks alot of custom features which cost more than entire pack if you ask a dev to make them separately for you.

The description is from my 1st revision and that means 2011 when nobody knew about those things.

You can dig deep about that and if you check the features of the pack, price is actually low.

Other teams are selling almost at same price clean packs and i'm selling for few more bucks alot of custom features which cost more than entire pack if you ask a dev to make them separately for you.

The description is from my 1st revision and that means 2011 when nobody knew about those things.

5. Simulate Official Kernels

Show me the implementation of the group buff in the Dragon Valley. Completely according to the official?

• 3 weeks later...

Which new events do you have in your latest pack? Can you name them?

Thanks

I made same question, but he cleaned topic, maybe he don't have new events :/

Edited by Own

Which new events do you have in your latest pack? Can you name them?

Thanks

Team vs Team

Protect the King

Last Man Standing

Korean Style

Capture the flag

Fight for throne

Deatj Match

Treasure Hunt

• 2 weeks later...