[Fandc-Project] PRO L2 Emulator High Five - [Stable Project]

claww

Fixed Geoengine problems

Fixed Invulnerable Pet

Fixed Skill formula/xmls attribute   ( at the xmls got help from a customer, thank you lasha !)

Edited by claww

• 2 weeks later...

~1 month ago i bought FandC pack.

the files seem fine as i expected (like every mid server u see around) but u need to config many things in order to set ur server which is really hard for a newcomer like me.

duma set the testserver to my home pc also to the dedicated server.

he seems very skilled and solved almost every problem i couldnt fix within few mins (took hours/days to reply on skype tho).

pack comes with no guide at all and some bugs.

1) .report command doesnt work unless u buy lameguard/smartguard antibots (extra payment)

2) i am running a server with more than 200 players and gameserver crashes ~2-3 times /day causing disconects on more than 35% of the players

3) alt+b => clan has unconfigured features

4) alt+b => buffer => buffset "gm manage buff" doesnt work at all + creatable sets do not give u the full bufflist u made

5) event registration sometimes stuck

6) many wrong landrates of skills got reported

proly much more since i run my server for 2 days.

i am in a position where i desperately need a developer to fix things in the server but i cant contact file provider since he doesnt reply to my requests for fixes.

to me if u have the knowledge go ahead, buy the pack and fix/configure whatever u need

BUT if u are a newcomer i would advice u not to buy it. (needs tons of working hours)

~1 month ago i bought FandC pack.

the files seem fine as i expected (like every mid server u see around) but u need to config many things in order to set ur server which is really hard for a newcomer like me.

duma set the testserver to my home pc also to the dedicated server.

he seems very skilled and solved almost every problem i couldnt fix within few mins (took hours/days to reply on skype tho).

pack comes with no guide at all and some bugs.

1) .report command doesnt work unless u buy lameguard/smartguard antibots (extra payment)

2) i am running a server with more than 200 players and gameserver crashes ~2-3 times /day causing disconects on more than 35% of the players

3) alt+b => clan has unconfigured features

4) alt+b => buffer => buffset "gm manage buff" doesnt work at all + creatable sets do not give u the full bufflist u made

5) event registration sometimes stuck

6) many wrong landrates of skills got reported

proly much more since i run my server for 2 days.

i am in a position where i desperately need a developer to fix things in the server but i cant contact file provider since he doesnt reply to my requests for fixes.

to me if u have the knowledge go ahead, buy the pack and fix/configure whatever u need

BUT if u are a newcomer i would advice u not to buy it. (needs tons of working hours)

Me too, it seems the work has made him busy and he's no longer interested in his project.