Depmax64 Or Vanganth Pack?

If you'll ever will work on some product, which is used by thousands people - probably you'll understand. Think please from this side - you have a couple of products, you have a tons of clients, and as each software you have some problems, bugs, and perspective development. On which steps you'll have to focus? Obviously that on the most important, isn't it?

Cut the crap. For real developer this little bugs is not a problem which can distract from something serious. Especially since you do not sell for 1 euro a product. The mainstream trend in Lineage 2 developing is - create the shit and sell as gold.

Cut the crap. For real developer this little bugs is not a problem which can distract from something serious. Especially since you do not sell for 1 euro a product. The mainstream trend in Lineage 2 developing is - create the shit and sell as gold.

Thats why I told, that I'm sure that you'll make better, go for it

I believe this problem with Partycommanderchannel should be on the list of priorities because it is very used.

Do you have any proof links about that? In old cores, like C4 and interlude, MPCC was done for communication purposes only(at least as we know)

Both extenders are currently under our support. For lowrate - AdvExt is better, as soon as there is 100% fixed scripts with all quests. Just as example - in March with huge success started la2izi on our core, x1 rates with 4000 REAL online(not just drawen on website)

there is no fix on ur fking extender... u just change 1 thing and fuck the whole AI.

about la2izi there is 1500 players online.. not 40000! i am friend with the owners.

keys for vang = 1$

find my skype on profile.

there is no fix on ur fking extender... u just change 1 thing and fuck the whole AI.

about la2izi there is 1500 players online.. not 40000! i am friend with the owners.

keys for vang = 1$

find my skype on profile.

you know better, sure. Ok

Do you have any proof links about that? In old cores, like C4 and interlude, MPCC was done for communication purposes only(at least as we know)

i tested in the vangh file and no have this bugg !

you invite one pt for command channel and attack  one member for take flag later with other pt use debuff attack or attack aoe, the skill affect the other pt in partychannel ! Test it in you extender and later in vangh file ! u will see !

You know what I mean ;)

I don't see any reason why we should discuss for the third time the same situation. Yes it was a bad luck that in this time, when we started to work with you we made a full AI decompilation in sources, and there was misstakes, as soon as another fact - that when you meet in live with AI problems all major fixes was 2 weeks already on SVN, and we replied very fast, and during OBT this problems wasn't found. Also as I don't see any sense to discuss your lie about la2izi online and your friendship with them

As all of you can note - we provide 3 day free trial, anyone can download the files and to try to find any bugs there.

Edited by Xeonc

As far as I can tell, Chaotic zones are meant so you can attack anyone regarding clan/crest. Kills are not counted inside.

This is why 2k17 servers should have pvp zones? You get flagged when you enter and you stay flagged as long as you are inside.