Depmax64 Or Vanganth Pack?

• 4 months later...

vanganth domain expired and web down , its project closed ?

--

where is list of vanganth ext commands ? like enable premium ? also what packet to enable premium on character ...

regards

Edited by madocter

• 7 months later...

Is depmax64 worth buying? Do they let me make my own npcs, teleporters? I do I have to pay for everything? 

You can do anything with scripts and AI. They just won't let you change internal logic of l2server/l2npc/cached (so you can't for example fix bugs that aren't fixed).

I don't know what chronicle do you intend to use. If it's Interlude, Gracia Epilogue or H5, it's worth buying. If it's Gracia Final, it depends what functions you need. If you need TvT and similar stuff, buy depmax (if you want support) or vanganth (if you want it cheaper; there are still people selling it). If not (or if you're able to write that stuff on your own/have skilled l2off developer), you can use my opensource extender.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I do not want to create a new topic so I will ask here

Which interlude files are currently the best for low rate server and why?

Both extenders are currently under our support. For lowrate - AdvExt is better, as soon as there is 100% fixed scripts with all quests. Just as example - in March with huge success started la2izi on our core, x1 rates with 4000 REAL online(not just drawen on website)

But ADV has a very annoying bug.

Salvation does not work in Chaoticzone.

Party in Commander-channel hits Debuff on the other party if it's not the same clan. This is a bug crit.

Probably, but noone care, this bug was reported only by one of the our clients, and as soon as there was more important questions in general - we didn't take care against it

Probably, but noone care, this bug was reported only by one of the our clients, and as soon as there was more important questions in general - we didn't take care against it

Because you are continues to develop only on the words.With this formulation can be ignores everyone issue, except dupe and exploit.

Because you are continues to develop only on the words.With this formulation can be ignores everyone issue, except dupe and exploit.

ok, I'm more then sure that you'll make better. Others can check our changelogs

ok, I'm more then sure that you'll make better. Others can check our changelogs

What i must thinking if you separate what this care someone or not? Develop by fact. No?

What i must thinking if you separate what this care someone or not? Develop by fact. No?

If you'll ever will work on some product, which is used by thousands people - probably you'll understand. Think please from this side - you have a couple of products, you have a tons of clients, and as each software you have some problems, bugs, and perspective development. On which steps you'll have to focus? Obviously that on the most important, isn't it?