hellbound [L2Off] Dragon-Network Hellraiser

Alannah

*******Official Hellbound Open Beta test period is now opened*******

Our test period will have several phases until the final stage 3.

Phase 1 = Skills and everything related to it
Phase 2 = Npcdata and everything related to it
Phase 3 = final polishing,general suggestions and tweaks

During each phase , please focus only on testing what is the subject of test for that period.

=============================================================

Phase 1

*We will start with the skills and its polishing to reach retail level as close as possible. We already did some work, but now we need more eyes and fingers in order to be completely sure we didnt miss some of the skills.

During test period:

-all chars will be maximum level (85)

-SOE to giran and adena.

-Shop, Buffers are available in Giran town.

-further improvements and additional features to be added.. (as on request too).

AthCrsB.png

How to join our OBT :

1) Download HB client Download
2) Register your account on this PAGE. (temporary page, account system will be implemented to main webpage at the weekend).
3) Download the patch from this PAGE.
4) Place system folder to your HB folder
5) RUN l2.exe from the system folder (right click , run as admin)

And remember, more people joining during OBT ,faster we will finish with the script fixing.

***Dont forget we already had Hellbound server in the past, so things will go more  faster then you can imagine, however we need your eyes in order to keep everything in order.

Any website? At the moment or coming soon etc.

Current:

Webpage

Account system will work with original webpage. Can be expected at the weekend~

Edited by Alannah

Original rates? exp/sp etc?

currently we are fixing scripts to match HB as retail as it can be, so then we upgrade current IL substack server to HB.

about Retail-like server, my latest info is it supposed to be some kind of USSR-User Setup Selection Realm. It's announced as 15x but nothing fixed at this moment, but would be surely built what most ppl would like to.

Edited by Alannah

Any guesses on opening date?

Not yet given to me.

Phase 1 is over now. We are focusing on Phase 2 which is NPC and everything related to it.

A sub-stack npc will be also added: This affects ONLY Tarantula server, cause that will be upgraded to HB soon.

Added substack npc -> This affects only Tarantula server in future. It has nothing to do with the retail server. Further info will also be announced about it.

Added substack required items to cat.

Added EXP/SP button to cat, you can level up your sub by that.

To see everything correctly, please download the latest patch from temporary site (v0.1)

Webpage

Auto-updater can be also expected. I'll keep you informed.

Edited by Alannah

• 3 weeks later...

update to the project has been done, this affects HellRaiser retail project

Opening: April 2015

Rates

Adena/Exp/SP: amount x15
    Seal stones: amount x15
    Adena, Seal stone: chance 100%
    Drop: chance x10, amount x1
    Spoil: chance x10, amount x1
    Quest rewards: Exp х5, adena х5
    RaidBoss drop: chance x5, amount x1, adena x5
    Epics drop: chance x1, amount x1, adena x5
    if chance goes higher than 100%, amount is increased

Increased rates for vital quests,amount x5

An Ice Merchant's Dream
    A Powerful Primeval Creature
    Clean up the Swamp of Screams
    Coins of Magic
    Exploration of Giants Cave (1 and 2)
    For Sleepless Deadmen
    In Search of Fragments of Dimension
    Illegitimate Child of a Goddess
    Legacy of Insolence
    Supplier of Regeants
    The Finest Food
    The Finest Ingredients (1 and 2)
    Alliance with Ketra Orcs
    Alliance with Varka Silenos
    War with Ketra Orcs
    War with Varka Silenos
    Relics of the old empire
    Gather the flames

Olympiad

Retail, 1 month cycle

7 signs

7 days of Event period
   7 days of Seal period
Epic Raids & Barakiel

Epic Boss re-spawn ,reduced random re-spawn to 4h
    Sub Boss re-spawn (ToI 3,8,11 + Cabrio),reduced random re-spawn to 4h
    Barakiel ,reduced random re-spawn to 4h
Donations

*To be discussed with the community
    Accessories/hats
    No items affecting authentic gameplay.You may see the detailed shop ingame on OBT.
Coins Cash-out

Cash out your Donation Coins and earn 70% of the amount to your paypal. Rules to be announced
Miscellaneous

Offline trade ticket
    2 chars + main rule
    3rd party software protection (ban on login)
    Anti DDoS protection
    Retail Events
    PvP tournaments
Services

Rename charname
    Change gender
    Clan rename
    Change email of the account
What we offer

Classic mid rate for comfortable game.
Official Platform (NOT JAVA).
Security and safety.
Quality and stability.

Dragon Network never needed to do advertising since he was opening server in 2006 when advertising was almost 0

Theyr staff are capable of setup the best servers around but aren't able to do a good advertising unfortunally.

Is not entire theyr fault but is going to ruin every server they will go to open.

So just pay someone for the advertising, your server are the best but due to low advertising server are going to fail like the last high five retail like you open (less then 100 on).

Hire someone able to do a proper advertising and you will totally rock (contact me if you need some guys that do this kind of services)

Edited by legendkay

Dragon Network never needed to do advertising since he was opening server in 2006 when advertising was almost 0

Theyr staff are capable of setup the best servers around but aren't able to do a good advertising unfortunally.

Is not entire theyr fault but is going to ruin every server they will go to open.

So just pay someone for the advertising, your server are the best but due to low advertising server are going to fail like the last high five retail like you open (less then 100 on).

Hire someone able to do a proper advertising and you will totally rock (contact me if you need some guys that do this kind of services)

i couldnt agree more. Played there for almost 5 years on nightmare+arena+dragon after merge. Sadly every server dies... but they dont deserve to die.

i couldnt agree more. Played there for almost 5 years on nightmare+arena+dragon after merge. Sadly every server dies... but they dont deserve to die.

Dragon Network is atm the only network that have a stable server since 5 years, they are just not used to do advertising because back then advertising was not usefull as now.

I wish you guys the best of luck, i've spended allot of time playing here on Dragon Network (sinds few years after start, then a break, then again for few years, break again, then for 5 years, and now break forever :p). I hope it will be populated like the old days, because those where the best days.

And i must admit, ALLOT of High five servers going arround... Opening/closing and then re-opening again. If that doesn't work, lets rename it. But anyway, Dragon - Network is different then all the others.

I do suggest you guys to make good advertisement! Because these days, advertisment is all you need. Also these days, almost all of the community are just trolls so i wouldn't put all your money on just the community, but also on good advertisement and server maintenance. This is what i've learned for the last couple years doing the same stuff you guys do, i hope it will help you guys.

Dragon Network is atm the only network that have a stable server since 5 years, they are just not used to do advertising because back then advertising was not usefull as now.

You're absolutely right. If the majority of lineage 2 players start on dragon network, they won't have to be afraid of server wipes or whatsoever. They are reliable, trusted and the most stable servers besides official. There isn't any better one right now even tho its still in beta ;).