World Of Warcraft Gets A Selfie Camera, Instagram-Style Filters

wowtoes

Who doesn’t like a selfie every now and then? No one, even there is no exception in World of Warcraft. It is time to pick up WOW gold with instant delivery and claim wow mounts to get your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera in wow 6.1 and record every happy moment in WOW Draenor.

Selfie camera in wow 6.1

How to gain a selfie camera?

Field Photography has been completed on wow 6.1 PTR, and players need to take a Follower Mission with a 100% chance and four hours to complete. After finishing that, you will be rewarded a basic S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera. To upgrade this camera, you need more wow gold cheap to get through Lens Some Hands mission.

How to use the camera?

By clicking on the camera, it opens up a special mode and your character will make faces at the camera, just like in real life, with the arm extending off the screen.

Besides, you also should learn two main buttons in the special interface. One is Take a Selfie which captures your screen--perfect to send to Twitter once that's integrated into WoW in 6.1. Another is Cancel Selfie Camera which exits the Selfie mode.

How to upgrade your Selfie Camera

You can upgrade your standard selfie camera to S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MKII and receive three filter options by getting the Lens Some Hands mission.

Sketch Filter: Enables a sketch filter for your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera.

Black and White Filter: Enables a black & white filter for your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera.

Death Filter: Enables a death filter for your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera.

Now, you can record every moment in WOW 6.1 with the selfie camera and upload it directly to your Twitter feed. So take time to buy WOW gold us and complete missions for Selfie Camera.

More details at: http://www.gold4fans.com/news/how-to-obtain-fast-and-operate-selfie-camera-in-wow-6-1.html