classic [L2J] L2Pow

TroubleChick

As i see is L2Silver+L2Pharos i was played in both server before 1 year and it were really good servers.But i agree with other guys here we have right now 3 mid hi5 servers where to play.L2pow,l2holiday where?

You can have your own personal thoughts about the other big servers , this admin made you clear that he is not opening a server for money.

The others do. Moreover , read the last paragraph of the wall text and answer to your own questions , do you really need a server like this? If you do , you are in the right place.

Best Regards

Dont make tell the same that i told about l2injustice when he failed. "Admin tell he dont make server for money" So what? I really like this server cuz i was palyed there before 1 year. But i just need a good server for a couple weeks. I really wait L2Cosmic.

Edited by NaThymasaiMikrhMou

Silver, Pharos and Pow where servers for the players not for Admin wallet.. Stallone ddosed them becasue none where playing at his server.. He cant get ppl to his servers the fair way, he must ddos all other servers to get any ppl to play at his shitty server

Nice to have u back, ill be there 

Prahos and Silver was good servers,

but now its server for free ddos

mucho good idea open server 1day before stalonki friendos serbidor)))

Edited by AchYlek

Prahos and Silver was good servers,

but now its server for free ddos

mucho good idea open server 1day before stalonki friendos serbidor)))

Stalone don't have friends. only dogs

5bnvxf_jpg.png

Dont make tell the same that i told about l2injustice when he failed. "Admin tell he dont make server for money" So what? I really like this server cuz i was palyed there before 1 year. But i just need a good server for a couple weeks. I really wait L2Cosmic.

My Winnie the pooh hero. Much love ;)

Cheers,

Granny

i belive it will be a server much better than tales/world/injustice/and all other that are available now :) so as u gave a try to all that fail 3-4 days servers u can give a try here also :) HF

i belive it will be a server much better than tales/world/injustice/and all other that are available now :) so as u gave a try to all that fail 3-4 days servers u can give a try here also :) HF

im sure it will be 10min server

with achylek hacfking and ddosing servers ye :)  stalones friend

What makes you think he knows anything about cracking or even DoSing.

They just hand him a db and hes trying passwords till he finds a decent account to scam like a Homo Erectus is mauling anything he sees in his need for food.

If that kind of knowledge is cracking then i'll send a resume to EUROPOL now and hopefully i'll join their ranks.

EDIT:The good cracker is the one you never hear of,or better you don't know who it was  :troll: .

Edited by Eagle_Eye