A Simple Way To Make Money Online

PAC

I'll share you a simple method to make some money on a certain website

Just click the following link and register an account on the following website, all you have to  click on ads, you'll get a certain ammount of money for each AD you click on and see it, for about 0.01$ and 0.15$

P.S You'll need a paypal account to  transfer your money into

banner1.gif

I'll share you a simple method to make some money on a certain website

Just click the following link and register an account on the following website, all you have to  click on ads, you'll get a certain ammount of money for each AD you click on and see it, for about 0.01$ and 0.15$

P.S You'll need a paypal account to  transfer your money into

banner1.gif

ProBux went scam since 28 August. I made a good amount of money (400$) but I lost 300$ (I gave only 30 euro at the beginning) in my main balance. ProBux does not exist anymore. They just have the website online because it expires in 2019 if I remember right.

Actually, it went bankrupt. Having 0.01$ ADS for such a big population (million of users) made ProBux to go bankrupt. 4 ads x 0.01 for free users, 8 ads x 0.01 for Golden users, 12 ads x 0.01 for Ultimate users.

ProBux went scam since 28 August. I made a good amount of money (400$) but I lost 300$ (I gave only 30 euro at the beginning) in my main balance. ProBux does not exist anymore. They just have the website online because it expires in 2019 if I remember right.

Are you sure about this?

Yeah lol

You can google it as well. Some other people lost 2-3k.. I was from the guys who lost a low amount of $.

Nah, thanks for telling me this because i started working there 2-3 days ago >.>

• 2 weeks later...

neobux then?

u spend 7k and earn 11k ftw!

but sucks, i wont risk

affiliate marketing clickbank! HERE I COME  :poker face:

Edited by Karasu