L2-Scripts High Five 5 09.07.2014

-Download-

L2-Scripts High Five 5 09.07.2014 (Last Rev)

owned by DemiX

Original assembly.

Binding is present.

Who unbind her, i will be very grateful !!!

bind here

l2s.gameserver.utils.Clients.java

"83.69.139.146
Edited by DarkEmpire

• 2 weeks later...

:S by looking at this jar, i can see they have a lot of stolen code from me :(

This thing isn't protected at all, if you want to change this code, you can just use winrar and notepad:

Open L2sGameServer.jar with winrar, find Clients class, open it with notepad, replace the value, save it, window in winrar will pop up to update the archive(click yes). Done

By looking at the classes like Clients, ChatReplacer, they really should change the "dev"...

:S by looking at this jar, i can see they have a lot of stolen code from me :(

This thing isn't protected at all, if you want to change this code, you can just use winrar and notepad:

Open L2sGameServer.jar with winrar, find Clients class, open it with notepad, replace the value, save it, window in winrar will pop up to update the archive(click yes). Done

By looking at the classes like Clients, ChatReplacer, they really should change the "dev"...

Good job ! :)

Btw, I'm the only one having problem to be able to hit player from wall in castle/fortress? With all geodata I have "Cannot see target" when I try to shoot someone who is on the bridge for example... Except fortress/castles, geodata is working fine! :/

Edited by Nighter

but when i open Clients.class so this file is compiled so i dont know what is there in this file :/

Take a look: http://jd.benow.ca/

Good job ! :)

Btw, I'm the only one having problem to be able to hit player from wall in castle/fortress? With all geodata I have "Cannot see target" when I try to shoot someone who is on the bridge for example... Except fortress/castles, geodata is working fine! :/

And using ultimate defense make your character like a stone (he don't move with his "breath"). I'm the only one with those both issues?