interlude [L2J]What Kind Of Interlude Server You Like? (Vote Poll)

^Decrypted-Brain^

What kind of interlude server you like?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of interlude server you like?

• 30x retail like+little custom features(potion,tattoos)
    • stacksub 1+1(same race)30x retail like+little custom features(potion,tattoos)npc buffer(only clan hall buff)
    • 1200x pvp like(gm shop till S grade+boss jewels)+little custom features(potion,tattoos)
    • 1200x pvp like(gm shop till S grade+boss jewels)+custom armor/weapon/tattoo
    • stacksub 1+1(same race)1200x pvp like(gm shop till S grade+boss jewels)+custom armor/weapon/tattoo
    • 100x retail like+little custom features(potion,tattoos)
    • 5000x instant 80 no custom all for adena and enchant luck
    • stacksub 1+1(mutants)5000x instant 80 no custom all for adena and enchant luck
    • 25x retail like+little custom features(potion,tattoos) clan hall buffer avabile for all
    • L2 blaze like 70x +custom potions,tattoos,mana pots(35mp/sec)
    • L2 blaze like 70x +custom potions,tattoos,mana pots(35mp/sec)+custom apella(craft/spoil)

Hello maxcheaters community

I am here to collect votes and comments from all of you

I have the oportunity to open interlude server bassed on a verry good platform created by me

I graduated at The College of Informatics Northern Kentucky university(one of the most popular college)

I got the skills and the abilityes to create things really fast and close to perfect(sometimes perfect 100%)

I am waiting for replyes and votes

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.l2elite-pvp.com/

Stacky Doll , check this out. I am working with ^Decrypted-Brain^ on this and in 38 hours will take place our GRAND OPENING

she cares much.

Why people post useless comments just to upgrade thier number of posts on forum?

Your post was sort of useless comment + advertise. While this topic has nothing to do with your post, lol.

Anyway.

Me and ^Decripted-Brain^ work together for the same project, i can advertise my server in all his topics !

No you can't.

You can advertise your server only in Private Servers Section or by buying an adverting position. :P

Didn't know :D

It's obvious.

1) It's a vote and poll section

2) this topic is NOT about private servers

3) huehue

Ok, enough :troll:

Hello maxcheaters community

I am here to collect votes and comments from all of you

I have the oportunity to open interlude server bassed on a verry good platform created by me

I graduated at The College of Informatics Northern Kentucky university(one of the most popular college)

I got the skills and the abilityes to create things really fast and close to perfect(sometimes perfect 100%)

I am waiting for replyes and votes

I highly doubt you and your foreign friend are what you claim to be. You can't even spell basic words such as 'replyes' and 'abilityes' and you also use a space after your punctuation (like this !). Also I checked out your site and saw shit like

"this is a magic potion, and by activeing it you will gain 35 ManaPoints" 

????

Unless this is some kind of backwoods group going on given you say you're from kentucky..

I highly doubt you and your foreign friend are what you claim to be. You can't even spell basic words such as 'replyes' and 'abilityes' and you also use a space after your punctuation (like this !). Also I checked out your site and saw shit like

"this is a magic potion, and by activeing it you will gain 35 ManaPoints" 

????

Unless this is some kind of backwoods group going on given you say you're from kentucky..

You're a retarded !