Pets

caganitas

Question

I got GF Advext extender
1- i wanna play around with the pet system. How can i manage what skills a pet has? I know the passives and the ones they do automatically through AI, but what about active skills and attacks, how to manage them?
2- Some pets like the Toy knight always get my level as soon as they update their exp instead of leveling like wolfs do and evolve with each kill. How can i change this configuration to make them level up normally? (as soon as i or the pet kill a mob the pet changes to the same level as the pet owner)

Thanks!

Edited by caganitas

1 answer to this question

I got GF Advext extender

1- i wanna play around with the pet system. How can i manage what skills a pet has? I know the passives and the ones they do automatically through AI, but what about active skills and attacks, how to manage them?

2- Some pets like the Toy knight always get my level as soon as they update their exp instead of leveling like wolfs do and evolve with each kill. How can i change this configuration to make them level up normally? (as soon as i or the pet kill a mob the pet changes to the same level as the pet owner)

Thanks!

look before asking, seriously.

1. you answered yourself + client for display.

2. sync_level