high five [L2J]L2Gang

anhel00

Hey friends and foes!

Im happy that i can announce that my "all time" favourite server will be wiped and re-opened.

The features will be the following:

(Basic features are the same but new changes will be implented )

1459198_583793868341915_831616359_n.png?

• 1000x Rates
  • +3 Safe Enchant
  • +10 Max Enchant
  • 33% Enchant Rates
  • 24+4 Buff Slots
  • 12 Song&Dance Slots
  • TvT Every Hour
  • Hero Every Week
  • 3 Hours Olympiad every day
  • Highly secured server.
  • Experienced Team.
  • Stable. No lag. 
  • Custom Economy.
  • Custom Playground.
  • Custom Events.
  • "NPC Buffers" & "GM Shops"
  • Buff time 4 hours.
  • All Grandboss Level 85, spawn 1 Week
  • Weekly sieges with decreased fame
  • Weekly TWs with decreased fame
  • Costume farming area, mobs
  • More features comming soon, stay tunned!

Some other infos for the old and new players: 

10590523_727855517269082_872288034058173

Start date: not deceided yet, but before december!

web: http://www.l2gang.com

forum: http://www.l2gang.com/forum

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L2Gang?fref=ts

Edited by anhel00

previous versions died in 2-4 weeks.

what changed now? why should i join?

i have all the goodwill to play on a server like this but every time its the same shit. same farm areas, same lies (no lag 1sec delay tho coz he refuses to pay machines that can handle more than 200 players), no improvements.

gl i rly hope the best for this project.

Server was the best in its times when the community was crowded.

Instead of wipe, he should just close his project definetely. I am sure that he won't pass 100 online in this year even with all his friends and old ppl comming back for some action!, look at this sh1tty game, pvp community is dead!

People are enjoying l2 last times by playing "retail servers or close to retail servers"

In 2010, a freya server could had easily 500-700 online in just few days from hopzone/topzone traffic..

Servers had 20 at opening and 400-500+ after

Now days... in a pvp server, opening decides everything! if it starts with 30, it will never grow, players wont bother to join :) becuz... NO PLAYERS, no hope left, no grow so whats left? of course, server dies and closes!

Look at l2 mora, that stupid jacob is stupid but he does his job well

1000x, cool farming and shets just like gang, so how many he got real online? not over 30...

Why? ppl dont play such hardcore pvp servers any longer. is good bye and much kisses!

H5 chronicle seems to fade... even i.. have around 30-40% less real traffic than 6 months ago and only 6 months past, what about other next 6 months??

Im not dramatic, just saying the truth!  :'(

Edited by Karasu

previous versions died in 2-4 weeks.

what changed now? why should i join?

i have all the goodwill to play on a server like this but every time its the same shit. same farm areas, same lies (no lag 1sec delay tho coz he refuses to pay machines that can handle more than 200 players), no improvements.

gl i rly hope the best for this project.

Well last time it died cause of mistaken in features. Now it not going to happen. If im informed well Area will be changed, the machine can handle more than 200 however u've mentioned that. The delay was mybe because of DDoS attack which happens every time after Gang wipe ( Godfather solving the problem every time ).

About improvements... In my opinion 2new gm means improvement, new event took place in last gang, new test system etc etc.

All in all thx for best wishes.

Server was the best in its times when the community was crowded.

Instead of wipe, he should just close his project definetely. I am sure that he won't pass 100 online in this year even with all his friends and old ppl comming back for some action!, look at this sh1tty game, pvp community is dead!

People are enjoying l2 last times by playing "retail servers or close to retail servers"

In 2010, a freya server could had easily 500-700 online in just few days from hopzone/topzone traffic..

Servers had 20 at opening and 400-500+ after

Now days... in a pvp server, opening decides everything! if it starts with 30, it will never grow, players wont bother to join :) becuz... NO PLAYERS, no hope left, no grow so whats left? of course, server dies and closes!

Look at l2 mora, that stupid jacob is stupid but he does his job well

1000x, cool farming and shets just like gang, so how many he got real online? not over 30...

Why? ppl dont play such hardcore pvp servers any longer. is good bye and much kisses!

H5 chronicle seems to fade... even i.. have around 30-40% less real traffic than 6 months ago and only 6 months past, what about other next 6 months??

Im not dramatic, just saying the truth!  :'(

Hi.

First of all you are right in some part. I mean people prefer close to retail or retail-like server thats true.

On the other hand Gang never used fake online that means 500+ were the online every time when gang starts.  Also gang is not that insta server like other pvp servers. You have to farm up, you have to keep farming to keep ur position if you goin for hero. Also the main money usualy from Giants Codex, which can be obtained from oly. That means oly is full of life every time, also pvp weapons is hard to reach so pretty balanced system at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Start date: not deceided yet, but before december! 

Current Date: 03.12.2014 

So  its already december . No beta , no dates , no info , people cant wait forever for one server ... 

EDIT: Currect date: 24.12.2014 

still offline and no info about the server !

Edited by RabbitKiller