ENCHANTS RATES
- Safe: +15 
- Max: +16 (obtainable by RAIDS) 
- Success Chances: 100%

SERVER FEATURES
- Auto-Accounts
- 2 Zones (1 Farm Zone  /1 PvP Zone)
- PvP Zone rotation each 3 days
- Certifications Instant (just change subclass)
- Mana Potions
- Offline Shops
- Max Sub-classes: 3
- All Hi5 features implemented
- Unique NPCS
- Solo Zone
- Custom God/Lindvior armor sets
- Dressme System
- +15/30 Buffs at Scheme Buffer
- Max Buffs: 32/16 / Duration: 12 Hours
- MP Reuse: 5 seconds delay
- Territory wards/Sieges: 2 Weeks
- Olympiad/Heroes: 1 Week
- Best Killer announcement each hour.
- Character startup: Full elegia + consumables
- Instant +15 enchant system
- Cancellation System: Return buffs in 10 seconds
- Support Reward: Bishop/WC/pk/sk/tk etc...
- 14 God Cloaks implemented such as Heroic/Dark/Light
- All items in shop free (except some important things)
- Free Fame/Reputation

BATTLEFIELD
- Every 30 minutes, the 3 TOP ranked players with the most PvPs will get rewarded (this was builded at players request because its similar to L2 Rapidus system. WE ARE NOT RAPIDUS, remember that!

1V1 BATTALION
- This engine is builded for players in order to gain best prizes! It works like GM 1v1 event, the difference is that you can choose to participate and you will be automatically teleported/fight against someone when your turns comes. Loosers will be teleported out of coliseum. Everyone who participated will walk away with price. The last man standing gets the highest prizes!

NPC's
- Gm Shop

- Special Shop
- Gatekeeper
- Scheme Buffer
- Services Manager
- Solo Zone

EVENTS
- TvT / Ctf / Deathmatch each hour!
- Rewards: Event Coins (agathions,hats,fireworks etc)

COMMANDS
.getreward
.ccp / .menu
.dressme
.repair
.changepassword
.gotolove
.engage

HARDWARE
- Our host is much more powerful than before and can handle many players. 32 Gb Ram & i7 Cpu hosted on France *OVH*

Edited by L2Evas

Those braindead people with 40 iq cant even make difference between Entropy owner & Forsaken owner

Minister! you got fans  :happyforever:

Edited by Karasu

Whats crappy and whats good!

That You fixed nexus & remembered that you had to set update inventory sql to falsein order to get rid of lags?  :happyforever:  ,sry im not the one who lagged so far  :happyforever:

oh wait ,it wasnt inventory update but your "epic stable scheme buffer"  :dat:

(your pack balance still leave me speechless, 500 dmg max ftw!). i still wonder how these people donate to you. Probably becuz they like to be immortal not to kill  :gusta:

Edited by Karasu

the difference of rapidus and forsaken is....that rapidus was alive for 2 months and the day it closed still had 140 ppl on, while your 2-3 forsakens/shillien/eva/wild not even last for 2 weeks  :gusta:  :gusta:

oh sorry excuse me, l2eva dead in  just 1 week  :okey:  :okey:  :okey:  :okey:  :okey:

Edited by Davidakos

Eva had 130 real people online without hopzone/topzone, it was closed on purpose to achieve great traffic ,youre just a pile of shit with 0 knowledge

About rapidus ,it had 35 online at opening without hopzone/topzone

QQ MOAR trollers  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever: / now wait to see 400+ online and shet on your pants

Edited by Karasu

And if you wont have 400online will u finally gtfo with your weekly servers?Lets make this deal?

Also that rapidus lasted more than yours and u also added some features of it to yours(pt instance for example:that never worked)...then another difference is that they had active staff while on yours after the 1st days u are gone.No hate or something,im not friend of any of u,just saying my opinion but i think is a sincerly opinion and kinda true.GL

Deal

i hate hi5 and this community anyway

il go ertheia after, hf

But what if eva will last 5-6+ months, you will say gtfo to rapidus and tell him to stop then ?

Edited by Karasu

Servers that last for a while are a good project. 

Servers who can't survive a week it's a failed one.

Why it fails? Ask its owner. 

You can't define a successful server by the G.O. Online. 

KnipeX had 500 online on his G.O. w/o HopZone & TopZone. He got 0 online on the 3rd day (and that's a fact). 

The thing is that both Karasu & Lindvior are looking for an easy way to make money, and that's good for them cause people give to them their money. The difference is that Lindvior's latest project lasted more than Karasus's, cause Lindivior show some interest to his project and he had an active staff that would report to him instantly any reported issue. Plus Rapidus, was a quite balanced server. It had some changes that I didn't like but, I can't lie, it was a balanced server. 

Though, they both make money out of what they do, and they invest just a small amount of money. 

Lindvior is a smart guy, he had no need of investment due to his knowledge in java

But just so you know, i had to invest over 900+ euro to try more things, i had bought lameguard, i had bought votes, i had paid dev for fixes/features and more (all were rendered useless and waste of money becuz playeers didnt give a fuck ,i tryed to care and everyone fu cked me and now youre telling me i dont care). Lindvior was smarter and never invested any money, his java skills and experience was enough, i cant trust people to recruite gms to make events for you. 

sure "rapidus balance is better" ,cuz u like to be immortal maybe  :happyforever:  ,my balance is based on ru formulas ,if u dont know that then ur not a l2 player but a qqer who dont like to receive 15k dmg cuz hes too retard and handless. Balance on pvp servers is based on how many classes can own 1v1 and are good in mass pvp not just 1 top class, your "top balance logic" is based on "oh dear, look at me im so immortal,,THEY CANT KILL ME very good balance"

I had to learn from mistakes in order to learn something. I have learned that this community is gone, players left are just a bunch of QQERS who cant play a l2 server if they dont have everything instant.

OMG GM, ENCHANTS ARE NOT INSTANT?

OMG GM, RB JEWELS FROM RBS ONLY?

OMG GM, i have to farm 30 min to get my gear?

OMG GM, fuck you

OMG GM, you sucks ,fail server ,retard

OMG GM, you care only about money

So you can play happy in lindvior servers "cuz he care more than me" kkk

pvp community is dead for me, you are dead for me, you are not l2 players! fu ck off and go play another game, you're a bunch of shi.ts who cant appreciate

Edited by Karasu

You are mad, and I can't get why you are mad. You were playing the sames servers we did as well, then you went to Russians. You are wrong. Your servers are made that way that people from Europe and maybe some people from America could play them. You can't get people from Russia to join your servers, so yes, people won't accept receiving 15k damage. And no, you are also wrong about Rapidus balance. Judging something that you haven't try out is so dumb as your stupid rage.

"Look at me I'm so immortal, they can't kill me".

Damn bro, you forgot you are you talking too. 

You cared, you bought lameguard, you bought votes. None forced you to buy lameguard, none forced you to buy votes. Votes wouldn't bring you players. Lameguard, was your choice (and It was a wise one) but damn, people don't want Lameguard anymore, people want to play with Tower, with bots, with auto clickers, cause they got damn retarded. 

And yeah, we agree on one thing, "PvP Community is dead for me". That's damn true. Remember what I told you about your farm server that you tried to start? 

"You won't have many idiots around, many QQers". But the online was low and you gave up on something , that in my opinion, would work, cause you wanted to get money out of donations. 

An investment in L2 is also host machines, websites and stuff. Not just the way you'd code/developer the server. 

As I said, trying to make a server based in Russian formulas won't be successful. And I told you the reason, you can't provide a server based on russian model to European players. It won't work, they won't accept it cause they never tried it.