Which New Gaming Boards In Mxc Except Lineage 2 And Existing Gaming Boards Would You Like To See?

Destorion

As My tittle says what game boards you would like to see in maxcheaters except lineage and other existing game boards??? Avoid spam and flaming replies.

Thanks

Edited by Vince*

Hearthstone

I also suggest to Maxtor if he would like to add Counter Strike Global Offensive board, because existing CS Board is mixed with everything so will be more organised with new one. What you think?

Edited by Vince*

I also suggest to Maxtor if he would like to add Counter Strike Global Offensive board, because existing CS Board is mixed with everything so will be more organised with new one. What you think?

Agree, also a Quake Live section wont be bad. (i guess)

Agree, also a Quake Live section wont be bad. (i guess)

I don't know if will worth to add Quake Live board. I also don't know if it has population... We've to suggest games that will worth to see in Maxcheaters.

What's the point of lineage.. When Others don't play only lineage? Most of the members are playing different games except lineage. Also why you think that lineage is alive? Because of Official Server? There's no point even if OFF server will stay alive for long time period... Lineage "Inside" of everything is dead. Most of us believe at least.

Guest Elfocrash

What's the point of lineage.. When Others don't play only lineage? Most of the members are playing different games except lineage. Also why you think that lineage is alive? Because of Official Server? There's no point even if OFF server will stay alive for long time period... Lineage "Inside" of everything is dead. Most of us believe at least.

Everyone in here which is active is ONLY interested in lineage.

You for example are interested for a promotion and that's the reason of this topic.

L2 kept this forum alive for 10 years and it will keep it alive for more only if l2 is still alive.

The day everyone in here interested in l2 leaves, that's the day that mxc will close.

Deal with it. (x2)

even if you add boards of the whole universe only l2 will be alive. Deal with it and focus on l2

I like that idea but no one is supporting it so what's the point to say something like that?

You are developer and you answer only with money in any question related with L2 so... no progress at all.

Guest Elfocrash

I like that idea but no one is supporting it so what's the point to say something like that?

You are developer and you answer only with money in any question related with L2 so... no progress at all.

I work for free for l2jmobius and acis and currently not selling anything and not aiming to.

The fact that i don't share either is a result of how the community reacts but what i do is not bad.

I work for free for l2jmobius and acis and currently not selling anything and not aiming to.

The fact that i don't share either is a result of how the community reacts but what i do is not bad.

Let's say that in here we have you and CE (Critical Error) for example if you abandon it, it will be abandoned simple as that.

It's not about what do you do in l2jmobius but is about what do you do in here. At least, keep the quality here instead of nothing.

As about the community you are the community and whoever dev got the skills if you stop it stops.