Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

DOWNLOAD

Temporary version. 

Username: guest

Password: guest

Released temp version just because a lot of guys pmed me about it.

Here you're, enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

Temporary version. 

Username: guest

Password: guest

Released temp version just because a lot of guys pmed me about it.

Here you're, enjoy.

you;re the best its wokring here!

Hello, thank you so much for this, I'm first trying the program but I'm unable to open it in Windows 7.

I was able to open the outdated version in Windows 8 somehow and will be testing the new one later.

And yes, I have done everything that could be affectign it (run as admin, compatibility mode, disabling/adding exception to firewall and antivirus, etc). But yet nothing, when I open it, it just makes the language button on the start menu bar to disappear for few seconds and then go back, no process keeps running.

And yeah I would really need to get this working in Win7, thanks.

Hello, thank you so much for this, I'm first trying the program but I'm unable to open it in Windows 7.

I was able to open the outdated version in Windows 8 somehow and will be testing the new one later.

And yes, I have done everything that could be affectign it (run as admin, compatibility mode, disabling/adding exception to firewall and antivirus, etc). But yet nothing, when I open it, it just makes the language button on the start menu bar to disappear for few seconds and then go back, no process keeps running.

And yeah I would really need to get this working in Win7, thanks.

I'll give it a look. I'll let you know soon.

I'll give it a look. I'll let you know soon.

All right, and well, the new version works great in Win8, but I get first the Smart Screen Filter window.

Meanwhile I can't get it running at all in a Win7, strange, unsure if anything else could be blocking it.

Hi friend! Thanks so much for your work!!

I have some problems yet. It doesn't work forms and other wix apps on my website and if I click on HOME button I come back to the url wix.

Thanks again!

Hi friend! Thanks so much for your work!!

I have some problems yet. It doesn't work forms and other wix apps on my website and if I click on HOME button I come back to the url wix.

Thanks again!

same here, same exactly problem...