Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

17/11/2014 Update [1.1]
-----------------------
-Added Update Log
-Enchanced security
-Fixed a couple of tiny bugs
-Re-wrote some lines for better performance
-Implemented add music function. You're now able to insert music to your webpage
-----------------------

Hi its not working for me, I've downloaded it and tried it but the ads do not go away.. Any ideas?

The ads are not removed in the wix directory. (wix.com/user). The file which you've saved (HTML) in your desktop is your website which does not contain any ads.

So, you just open the html file by clicking right click > open with > google chrome or w/e browser you are using

Or you directly upload it to your host (if you want free host, check 000webhost.com) and you're ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Wix doesn work :/

Please send me ur version

What is not working? I just got 2 feedbacks about it and the app works fine. What's the problem?

Question:

DO you have to do this for every single page for your website or just the first page and everything will flow over like normal to the new host?

Haven't tested this. But most probably you have to delete the ads just from the front page (main)

Update 1.2

-Fixed some not so important bugs

-Fixed favicon bug

-Fixed the crash @ remove button (if value of textboxes = null), it was already coded but in a wrong way. Now it works perfectly

-Fixed the bug with X button which wouldn't appear on the form (close/exit button)

WixAdsRemover 1.1 has been set to shutdown tomorrow automatically. The application will set itself on 'under maintenance' mode.

WixAdsRemover 1.2 will be released either tomorrow or in 2 days at maximum. 

Thank you.

Just a quick post.
I've been using the main app you have on the 1st page and everything was working perfectly... until now. Seems that your app can not remove the ads anymore (probably wix changed something in their code)

regards

Just a quick post.

I've been using the main app you have on the 1st page and everything was working perfectly... until now. Seems that your app can not remove the ads anymore (probably wix changed something in their code)

regards

Love it when people give me valuable feedbacks.

Indeed, wix changed their codes. Though, I found a way to remove the ads again. 

Wix Ads Remover 1.1 is set to shutdown in 10 minutes. You won't be able to use it anymore.

Jumping to WAR 1.3 

WAR 1.3 users will be asked to register. Probably due to MXC's good ranking @ google search, my application was at the first page of google search every time someone tried to search for something related with: 'wix' - 'rip wix' - 'how to rip', etc.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

Love it when people give me valuable feedbacks.

Indeed, wix changed their codes. Though, I found a way to remove the ads again. 

Wix Ads Remover 1.1 is set to shutdown in 10 minutes. You won't be able to use it anymore.

Jumping to WAR 1.3 

WAR 1.3 users will be asked to register. Probably due to MXC's good ranking @ google search, my application was at the first page of google search every time someone tried to search for something related with: 'wix' - 'rip wix' - 'how to rip', etc.

How do I get the new program?

Thank you