Blackhat Hacking

Black hat is a category of hackers. Is not a method.

i know, 
however i am interessted in some skills they do which legal hackers dont do

Edited by Airwaves

i know, 

however i am interessted in some skills they do which legal hackers dont do

Want me to be honest? If you were really interested in learning this kind of hackings, you would start searching everywhere. (Google, Forums, etc)

Coming here just to create a topic and wait, is useless.

Want me to be honest? If you were really interested in learning this kind of hackings, you would start searching everywhere. (Google, Forums, etc)

Coming here just to create a topic and wait, is useless.

I did search for it and found some forums, i posted here because someone might know another site which could be even better than what i have found.

Im not asking someone to search it for me but i ask for information someone already has.

Your comments on my Thread are useless as well to be honest.

When I wanted to mess with black-hat hacking I found 4 or maybe 5 forum/websites that had stuff like that. How come and you're not able to find any of them?

• 3 weeks later...

Well now depends what you want to do. If just want a bunch of tutorials from blackhat tricks than open a notepad , search some forums and paste there and test. But if you request a specific hack than stay on that on google. Are soooooo many tricks on tips only on youtube. And if you want blackhat hacks (= damage user pc or privacy) you find there too.

• 2 months later...