Gf -> H5 Extender Source

Ok how compile with visual studio ? or ???? thanks

This is already compiled (it has both the compiled version and the sources), just attach to the .exe.

If you don't know this then the files are useless to you as they are NOT complete at all nor really playable.

This is already compiled (it has both the compiled version and the sources), just attach to the .exe.

If you don't know this then the files are useless to you as they are NOT complete at all nor really playable.

But i would like to learn how to make fix to my extender and this could be good teach. If some one could explain how to add the extender to the exe.

Is posible to extend some actually extended? In order to can try fix or implements some things in advext64 for example?

But i would like to learn how to make fix to my extender and this could be good teach. If some one could explain how to add the extender to the exe.

Is posible to extend some actually extended? In order to can try fix or implements some things in advext64 for example?

This is what you looking for extending: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/73769-guide-extenders/

And for attach you can use CFF explorer.

Forgive me but if you don't know how to attach the extender, I doubt you will be extending anything in years.

This extender is simply an incomplete packets match and a copy from the mxc features. It has nothing more than the advext one.

You can do whatever you want as it has the sources, but again, it has nothing already done. This is almost like starting from scratch.

Edited by ericvini

Forgive me but if you don't know how to attach the extender, I doubt you will be extending anything in years.

This extender is simply an incomplete packets match and a copy from the mxc features. It has nothing more than the advext one.

You can do whatever you want as it has the sources, but again, it has nothing already done. This is almost like starting from scratch.

May be, but i really doubt about some body has born knowing how to make extenders and if some body like me want to learn about that this is a good training and example.