[Aio] All Your Codes, Npc's, Tools, Guides, Here!

Feel free to report missing topic mentions or topics with broken links or wrong credits or you see something wrong!

Interlude Shares

Freya Shares

High Five Shares

Edited by Rebellos™

Good job Rebellos!

We need such aios in order to keep the acive shares visible!

I didn't check all the links but I hope they are still working!

*I will check it later (yours and wyat) once again in order to make it sticky and remove wyatt aio which is probably outdated.

Edited by MeVsYou

2x Uber cancelation and Devil's clan manager does not have the right to exist, it's one big code mistake (that's why it's locked).. :P

xdem lol sound should be also removed from the list, since it missed the core part and so on and so on.. :P

Anyway it's pure copy/paste of Wyatt, so from my pov HIS topic should be updated (the links), else Rebellios will make it properly - at least check the topics you link if the download is still up and it's full :)

Edited by SweeTs

Good job Rebellos!

We need such aios in order to keep the acive shares visible!

I didn't check all the links but I hope they are still working!

*I will check it later (yours and wyat) once again in order to make it sticky and remove wyatt aio which is probably outdated.

Thank you..i have already checked the links before 8-9 hours and all working!

But if i have any mistake feel free to contact with me!

2x Uber cancelation and Devil's clan manager does not have the right to exist, it's one big code mistake (that's why it's locked).. :P

xdem lol sound should be also removed from the list, since it missed the core part and so on and so on.. :P

Anyway it's pure copy/paste of Wyatt, so from my pov HIS topic should be updated (the links), else Rebellios will make it properly - at least check the topics you link if the download is still up and it's full :)

I'm not the god ,all people make mistakes thats why i write on topic if i make something wrong contact with me :)

Anyway thanks for the reports,

Yes its copy/paste of Wyatt's Aio but my topic its updated..

I have check all the download links and its working!

Thanks!

Nice one rebellos, just try to pick out the nicer ones and what sweets said, some of them shouldn't be there, parts missing or its just junk.

On the other hand well done for trying!