Cybercafe Owner Viciously Attack With Machete - Gamers Keep Playing As If Nothing Happens

Maxtor

Are you kidding me ?

The owner should be dead with such an attack and the noobs over there should be in prison for negligence!!!

Edited by MeVsYou

Are you kidding me ?

The owner should be dead with such an attack and the noobs over there should be in prison for negligence!!!

and tell me one thing..

if you was there what the hell you could do?

maybe you could be dead too like the owner..

It is not about what the mass could do, but what you ought to do!

if i was there i would do the same as the players..

i can't risk my life for someone which some people hit him for their reasons cause for sure they will have their reasons to do this i don't think that they wake up one day and they think "hey let's go kill the net owner just for fun"

I am not sure if you are right.

Maybe they were thefts....

They hit him with a deadly knife and one of them has a girl near him as a hostage.

I mean, if the owner had done something to them, then they could use a non-fatal weapon.

By the same way, a murderer has his own reasons for killing women or children and so on.

I am not sure if you are right.

Maybe they were thefts....

They hit him with a deadly knife and one of them has a girl near him as a hostage.

I mean, if the owner had done something to them, then they could use a non-fatal weapon.

By the same way, a murderer has his own reasons for killing women or children and so on.

yes you're right here but again i wouldn't risk my life for this guy..

yes probably....But you know, it is crazy as an idea to stand there while they are killing him in front of your eyes.

and what you can do?

only try to help him and die with him xD