C4 Off Files

I want to buy a 99% bugless C4 Off files with all features working as retail, with offline shops, bot protection and perfect geodata. No HWID, IP or any other restriction for files. Its for my private usage only, i dont want to be depending on someone else if i change hardware or something happend after some time. Please reply only if you can offer me what i want. Thank you

If it's for private usage - why care about bugs\exploits?

As long as it's retail - for private playtime, grab the normal leak and test loose.

Either way your not getting what you want perfectly without paying - think i'm the only one still developing a clean c4 ext with mods\fixes.

Edited by mcbigmac

private usage meens in my case, that i will use it only for my server and not selling it or sharing it. So if someone sell me what i want, he can be sure i will not give it to anyone else ever. I dont need and i dont want to gain money for anyone else work, i just want to buy a product and use it for myself as i do always. That is fair i think.

.... and hence your problem.

You can't make up and design your perfect product for your own scenario\situation - and expect someone to do just that for you because you think it's fair.

But whenever you give up on that - you can always ask again :)

I know people usually dont want sell their work, more because i want it not protected with HWID, IP or anything else so i can use it anytime, but that is why i asking and willing to pay for it. I payed for some packs, some was protected some not. And now i want old c4 pack with almost no bugs because c4 is my favorite chronicle. But i dont want be depending on someone else, i know some servers, they have been closed because authors of files stops developing or even stop services so they dont have HWID or IP keyes and in some time they ends. And i want prevent from this. Maybe i dont get what i want, i was expecting it more, but maybe i get. So that is reason i asked :)

I want to buy a 99% bugless C4 Off files with all features working as retail, with offline shops, bot protection and perfect geodata. No HWID, IP or any other restriction for files. Its for my private usage only, i dont want to be depending on someone else if i change hardware or something happend after some time. Please reply only if you can offer me what i want. Thank you

Purchase from Vanganth the IL license, downgrade to C4.

Solved.