How Can I Change A Weapons Grade And Icon?(On Client Not Db)

thx,what exactly i need to change on weapongrp to put another icon?

you're supposed to change a text starting with "icon...." inside weapongrp

Edited by lord_rex

cool thanks, and what about the grade?anyone can help?

you have to change one number on weapongrp.dat file

check this

0	7575	1	1	15	2	0	LineageWeapons.draconic_bow_m00_wp			LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp			icon.weapon_draconic_bow_i00					-1	1650	47	1	0	14	5	1	LineageWeapons.draconic_bow_m00_wp		1	LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp			4	ItemSound.bow_small_2	ItemSound.bow_small_3	ItemSound.bow_small_6	ItemSound.bow_big_2	ItemSound.itemdrop_bow	ItemSound.itemequip_bow		5	581	132	6	5	12	-3	0	0	0	293	11	1	1	1000	1	-1	0	LineageEffect.c_u008		0.000000	-3.000000	0.000000	1.200000	1.200000						LineageWeapons.rangesample		1.600000	1.300000	1.300000	0.000000	0.000000	0.000000							8	-1	-1	-1	icon.weapon_draconic_bow_i01			

if you check after ItemSound.bow_small_2,etc you will see 5 numbers.

the 5th number is the grade for example

ItemSound.bow_small_2	ItemSound.bow_small_3	ItemSound.bow_small_6	ItemSound.bow_big_2	ItemSound.itemdrop_bow	ItemSound.itemequip_bow		5	581	132	6	5

just count 5 numbers and the 5th is the grade change 0= no grade,1= d grade,2= c grade,3= b grade,4= a grade,5= s grade

cool i tried to do this but when i save the weapongrp i get en error on fileedit! "Cannon open file C:\ ........ " why?

because your file edit sux

ohh xd any link for a legit one? also which version should i save to? 413? 

download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/5x1ys8x3sxjg9pv/L2+FileEdit+C5%2BC6.exe it's the file editor which i use 

ok done, thanks mate! another question...how can i put the icon on a weapon i want? lets say i want my new wep to have an icon i downloaded from google or created by myself! what i do?

Edited by TheLover

ok done, thanks mate! another question...how can i put the icon on a weapon i want? lets say i want my new wep to have an icon i downloaded from google or created by myself! what i do?

you have to make a 32x32 icon in PNG than import it via UED to an UTX than you will encrypt, than you have to keep in mind the name of package and put it to weapongrp

you have to make a 32x32 icon in PNG than import it via UED to an UTX than you will encrypt, than you have to keep in mind the name of package and put it to weapongrp

it can be done with another way more easy :P

you can download tga plugin for photoshop and create your icon,save it as icon.tga for example and then you have to make the utx with unreal engine editor and then you just encrypt it and you are done :) just go to weapongrp and change where says for example Icon.Weapon make it Yourtexture.Icon

5    581    132    6    5

always the 5th value after the sound

----------------------------------------------

icon.xxxxxx = texture.file name

icons have to be saved as tga and imported as dxt1 for it to work properly (dds should work as well)

----------------------------------------------

you can change grade icon (like what the A looks like) from symbol or something in system