Would You Play A Hellbound Server? - Suggestions

Hello there.

I am currently planning for the creativity of a hellbound OFF server and i wanted to ask you - players what you'd prefer and what would attract you.

Would you be interested in playing in a low rate hellbound server ( x1-10) or in a mid hb server? (x20 - 70) ? How a hellbound server would be enjoyable for you ? Would you generally play a hellbound server these days?

I'll be waiting for your opinions,every opinion is welcome .

Thanks

Edited by Slade

Hello there.

I am currently planning for the creativity of a hellbound OFF server and i wanted to ask you - players what you'd prefer and what would attract you.

Would you be interested in playing in a low rate hellbound server ( x1-10) or in a mid hb server? (x20 - 70) ? How a hellbound server would be enjoyable for you ? Would you generally play a hellbound server these days?

I'll be waiting for your opinions,every opinion is welcome .

Thanks

How can you open a HB server and even a L2OFF one ?

Did by any chance finish Fred's ext ? I doubt you did it...

From what i know...noone ever bothered to finish the ext and clear it from bugs except me.

Yes i own Fred's COEP HB files with my tweaks and its fully working without issues....and no exploits/bugs...

How can you open a HB server and even a L2OFF one ?

Did by any chance finish Fred's ext ? I doubt you did it...

From what i know...noone ever bothered to finish the ext and clear it from bugs except me.

Yes i own Fred's COEP HB files with my tweaks and its fully working without issues....and no exploits/bugs...

There is one L2OFF pack by a dev here.

You are out of the loop on this one. I also doubt those COEP files are without exploits or bugs, but that's just me guessing.

There is one L2OFF pack by a dev here.

You are out of the loop on this one. I also doubt those COEP files are without exploits or bugs, but that's just me guessing.

That shared pack is the COEP one.

Is not even close to be compared with my moded files.

• 2 weeks later...

the idea of hellbound is not bad, but I think it isn't a fashion nowdays... however in my opinion players like only Interlude and the latest client, nothing else