hellbound [L2Off] L2Citadel

b0tyi

IkHtbQG.png

GENERAL INFORMATION

L2Citadel is the only Lineage II Hellbound private server based on official files.

These files are privately developed and unlike other private server projects we have full access to all functionalities (both scripts and core!).

This gives us the opportunity to offer you a unique low rate retail like gaming experience!

RATES & FEATURES

Platform: Hellbound [OFF] (privately developed)

L2Citadel will start with a retail-like low rate server:

XP: 5x

QUEST XP: 1x

SP: 5x

ADENA: 5x

QUEST ADENA: 5x

SEALSTONES: 5x

ADENA DROP RATE: 70%

DROP: 5x

SPOIL: 5x

Party exp: retail (from 30 to 72%)

Unique account panel with access to ingame data!

A small grab of features currently in development are:

- View stats

- view inventory

- view warehouse

- web based auction house

- web based item mail service

other

Retail like events, automated pvp events (LMS, tvT etc) and GM events (quiz, hide & seek)

Increased rates for vital quests

Custom AntiBot (BlackWatch) blocks all known bots

Server time zone/Location: Western Europe (GMT+1 / France)

Anti-ddos protection (professional) up to 500 Gbps!

Read more..

CURRENT STATUS

- Our project is currently in Closed Beta and will remain so until our files are ready for the general public.

Closed Beta will be followed with an extensive Open Beta to both show our excellence to the public and tune our files to perfection.

Live of our first server will be scheduled approximately 1 month after the start of Open Beta.

---------------

Yes, we are different then other projects out there!

Not only due to the fact we have privately developed files rather then an off the shelf package that everyone can just buy and run but also due to our dedication; our server will probably be up and running for 6 months before it is shown to the public.

Unfortunately I can say that in this time and era most private servers don't even have a live span of 6 months in total, let alone an up time of 6 months BEFORE going live.

Do we ask you to clear your agenda's at this stage? As there is no definite date for Closed Beta or Live yet, we certainly do not.

Just know there's still serious projects out there that run Lineage II servers because they like to, not because they need to supplement their income!

Do you have suggestions? Join our forum and share them with us! We like the input of the community and although we can probably not satisfy everyone we will try our utter best!

www.l2citadel.com

Follow us on Facebook!

Edited by b0tyi

hellbound was the fucking best chronicle, but i don't think you are going to be lucky with the files, i haven't played a normal hellbound server for years... Last time i met one it was bugged as fuck.also opening a lowrate at the time rpgclub is going to open a new server is not a good idea :P Good luck anyw

hellbound was the fucking best chronicle, but i don't think you are going to be lucky with the files, i haven't played a normal hellbound server for years... Last time i met one it was bugged as fuck.also opening a lowrate at the time rpgclub is going to open a new server is not a good idea :P Good luck anyw

this server will attract and will have many players, I guess rpg gonna open gf or hi5 server? well there are many around, so the good point in this project that it's gonna be unique server, since 2011 no hb servers around

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Upcoming update to cbt (08/08/2014):

Misc. Fixes

-Damage logic fixes inside l2server.exe
-AI.OBJ fixes and custom AI added (cleaner and more accurate than original)

[script - HTML]

-Cleared all normal shop links to Common Items.

[script - .txt]

- Fixed Luxury Shop Multisell.
- Fixed Npcpos parsing error, all spawns are back to normal.
- Fixed AI.Obj shops in Rune, Giran, Aden back to pre GF shoplists.
- Fixed NewbieBuffer Level maximum to 39 from 62

[Core - DLL Updates]

- Added Level Extension, Offlineshop & Autopickup (autopickup will not be used here)
 - Added HBExt.ini and all current configurations. (not applicable to our CB)

- Fixed the following damage modifies inside L2Server.exe ( NOP\jmp'ed ).

-Characters and monsters have had their close-range physical damage increased.
-A damage bonus based on the proximity between the target and the attacker has been added.
-The distance between the attacker and the target now influences the damage of long range physical attacks.
-Poison and Bleed-type skills have had their damage increased.
-A character's resistance status will now have the possibility of decreasing the duration of debuffs.

- Added .adena command - that will display current Adena to user in a System Message. Due to be used because of 99 billion max adena - while client can only display 31^2 for HB 32bit ammount.

- Added QuestItemList system - that loads a list of itemids to multiply (HBExt.ini + new custom script folder) to multiply rates from AI.Obj of specific Items. Adding all quest item "drops" will be effectually increasing questdropammount by the quest_multiply param. (not really applicable at this time. maybe later when changing quest rates for OB)

- Fixed SetPrivateStoreList (0x31) - causing errors on setting privatestore and adena bug.

More updates to come..

Downgrading from a public GF extender to Hellbound is more easier than what the heck you are doing.

Untill you finish "coding" and cleaning + fixing Hellbound fully years will pass.

But good luck really, HB is a really cool chronicle

Edited by JamesSn0w