Finding Weapons

Hello there lovely people :)
Pretty accidently I have found this picture on the internet and I want you to ask wether it is just "fun art" or an existing weapon set.
So does anybody know where I can find these? (in case it is real) :)

They look pretty amazing, dont they?  >:D 

post-138651-0-29363100-1401305543_thumb.jpg

Thanks for any replay. Cheers!  O0

PS: I know that this is category for shares (so sorry for this) but I couldnt find better place here. If this topic will not lead to any reasonable end, I will delete it.

Edited by spirit517

I have seen them too.

You won't find them for free , such a set will cost more than 400€.

LOL, who would pay for a bunch of weapons that can be leached even from a 12 year old admin

LOL, who would pay for a bunch of weapons that can be leached even from a 12 year old admin

It doesnt look like some 12 years old faggot made it... but i would not pay for such thing too.

It doesnt look like some 12 years old faggot made it... but i would not pay for such thing too.

No you didnt got my point, you buy this set, then a 12 years old faggot can steal them by using your system and put them on his l2jfrozen for free

Edited by xdem

oh :o

Can you at least tell me how it is called ?

I don't remember .. :/

No you didnt got my point, you buy this set, then a 12 years old faggot can steal them by using your system and put them on his l2jfrozen for free

Well, that's true .. 

Oh, i see now... well that my be true but if I must agree with  DAMN^Devlin. It would be protected somehow. Becouse he can sell it like once and than it can be all over the internet.

you can only protect the dat files, not the animations and the textures.

Anyone can create the dats with those granted, but still you can use the same patch with different l2ini

well if they ever get published. everyone is going to get em. if he is selling these weapons 400 euro.. wow thats so expensive.. there are so much weapons out there.. who would give 400 euro for just a set of weapons... and if he ever get to sell them.. if he dont just scam the guy who is giving the money. he will just sell em once.

you can only protect the dat files, not the animations and the textures.

Anyone can create the dats with those granted, but still you can use the same patch with different l2ini

ahh noob before say can't protect it look information and don't come to spam here to say only can protect dat files.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/179416-l2tool-file-encryption-client/?do=findComment&comment=2369599

Edited by CriticalError

ahh noob before say can't protect it look information and don't come to spam here to say only can protect dat files.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/179416-l2tool-file-encryption-client/?do=findComment&comment=2369599

nice program indeed in order to save your work.

I didn't know that too. ^^