Remove Legendary Membergroup ?

Maxtor

Remove Legendary Membergroup ?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Legendary Membergroup?

• Yes, remove this rank, and move members to VIPs
    • No leave it as it is. (Reason?)

Yeah i see your life being every time i log online.

By having a life ,i mean quit logging on computer anymore.

Anyway,Legendary rank or award should stay since they work for the forum. If they arent working now,doesnt mean they are "normal" member.

Im on 5 forums online daily,mby more,idk. That doesnt change anything.

Matthew calm down and don't be so aggressive.

Nothing personal, although we have different aspects of life.

In topic I agree with you, that legendary members should stay as they are. Or maybe with no extra privileges from those of VIP member (just keep the status).

Edited by MeVsYou

Okay maybe all you are right and this membergroup need to be removed.

The only thing that comes to my mind is, that the members who are really very old and really respected like Coyote, NITROUS SYSTEM, Noble, Karma and such, what is going to be with them? Just an award or a VIP status? To me it's not right.

I think the final decision is to remove it, I just shared my thought.

In conclusion, I believe the best for that case is to remove some of them and to keep the respected ones only.

Instead of removing the whole membergroup.

Edited by Universe

Judging who will stay as legendary will bring hate+mess. So, the best is to demote them all to VIP and give them an award. Thats the best thing which can be done.

Judging who will stay as legendary will bring hate+mess. So, the best is to demote them all to VIP and give them an award. Thats the best thing which can be done.

Yes you're right.

After this conversation I think it's the best idea.

I don't get it why there should be any hate since everyone considers Legendary Group useless... Anyway, like I previously said and Universe said we should keep it for users that are really 'Legendary' and not everyone that goes through the staff.

I don't get it why there should be any hate since everyone considers Legendary Group useless... Anyway, like I previously said and Universe said we should keep it for users that are really 'Legendary' and not everyone that goes through the staff.

Okay, let's say you're Yhn, you did a decent job as moderator for 1 month because you didn't have many privs, etc. (Atm, golden members only lock/unlock/edit) then someone else comes as moderator for 1 month too but he was active 1 hour more than you but he was loved by the admin, community. Guess who will be legendary and who won't while you both burned your eyes taking care of the forum. Why should the first one be considered as 'useless' or not enough good to be demoted to Legendary group?

That's what I meant. You can't judge someone, everyone does things by his own way. So, the best is: VIP(equal with other members) + an award that shows he was a part of the staff.

Okay, let's say you're Yhn, you did a decent job as moderator for 1 month because you didn't have many privs, etc. (Atm, golden members only lock/unlock/edit) then someone else comes as moderator for 1 month too but he was active 1 hour more than you but he was loved by the admin, community. Guess who will be legendary and who won't while you both burned your eyes taking care of the forum.

By Legendary I was reffering to the true meaning of the word. But dude, we are getting offtopic.

Let's see what others have to say about this matter.

Edited by yhn

Whats the big deal with legendary membergroup btw?

I mean, whole forum needs huge attention and shiat and we discuss about Colors, trolo. 

What's useless is this thread, at least now.

Wondering in which way this is going to improve the forum. Will more people join MxC just cause Legendary Member group is removed? Will more people join MxC just cause Legendary Member group is not removed?

from DrHouse                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Leadership and management are not talk and talk, but talk and do

• 1 month later...