Remove Legendary Membergroup ?

Maxtor

Remove Legendary Membergroup ?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Legendary Membergroup?

• Yes, remove this rank, and move members to VIPs
    • No leave it as it is. (Reason?)

my opinion to Remove those pathetics from this forum they making it to die thats why people is Leaving and Hating this forum because our administrator is caring only for Money  but ill show you When Summer will come 

Rgrds

Warmaster your love ya

my opinion to Remove those pathetics from this forum they making it to die thats why people is Leaving and Hating this forum because our administrator is caring only for Money  but ill show you When Summer will come 

Rgrds

Warmaster your love ya

as you all can see , this is our forum:

1. scammers cannot get banned,

2. everyone has ddos booters,

3. private servers dont trust us because they afraid of getting ddos.

4. we have to follow ddoser's rules forever.

5. scammers CANT TAKE TO THEIR FUCKING mind that they are banned, and we dont FUCKING need them in this forum.

Such a briliant idea Maxtor,well done.

With that demotion you will bring the old maxcheaters back.

Please,focus in needed things and not in those crappy ideas.

Improve the sections - improve the market(market is the only section that brings new members-scammers)

You guys runned out of new ideas .

Focus on other games than lineage2 and cheats/bot/exploits please.

Nevermind do whatever you want,rank is just a rank,nothing will change with that,but you guys have to bring fresh people with their ideas .

IMO you should completely remove the lineage2 section or bring it down to the bottom of the site.

Where are the article reviewes fom new games?We have agreed to do that before.. 2 years.

Oh and i forgot to mention that the normal members are less than staff members.

PS:Forum currently running more than 7 years,have you ever saw a single giveaway?oh wait,we had the icon awards,please.

Do some giveaways with money or even with game keys .

Edited by Phantasmo

Actualy your staff making bans for bullshits that's why.

The subject here it's not who is banning. Get over it.

Learn to stay ON.

I believe that Legendary Members is group that should stay for future, we should respect old good staffers but i also believe not every moderator should own it.

Moderators like

^Wyatt demoted to Legendary Member.Reason: Global Mods voted.Inactive (03 May 2014)

How is it possible people who are moderatos to be in-active. And get demote for this reason, this only shows what moderators we have.

I believe that Legendary Members is group that should stay for future, we should respect old good staffers but i also believe not every moderator should own it.

Moderators like

How is it possible people who are moderatos to be in-active. And get demote for this reason, this only shows what moderators we have.

Legendary Members = Respected on this forum ! ( no point to remove this rank but better is an award :)

Moderators like

there are a lot of reasons, no logs, no posts, not online, generally doing nothing for some days can lead to a demotion ;s

there are a lot of reasons, no logs, no posts, not online, generally doing nothing for some days can lead to a demotion ;s

Yeah but hey if the moderator know that he can't be active he can always signal to maxtor for demotion.

I mean how can moderators team be inactive and expecting members of forum to be active and also add new content.

No. Reason: Respected Members.

Agree!

No reason to remove this rank.

Maybe they are not so active anymore, but they have offered many things to this forum to be legendary.

there was much Legendaryes.. but where all? some guys are VIP/Normal only the 50% of Legendary i see here :P not all guys 

what do u mean where are all legendaries? most of them are off from the forum, they are log in rarely ;s