Remove Legendary Membergroup ?

Maxtor

Remove Legendary Membergroup ?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Legendary Membergroup?

• Yes, remove this rank, and move members to VIPs
    • No leave it as it is. (Reason?)

Do you want to remove legendary membergroup rank? 

If yes, all legendaries will be moved to VIP rank.

If not, it will stay as it is... no change.

I have the feeling, that you have nothing to do and you go around of meaningless stuff. Remove the group, so what. What exactly do you expect from this action? Most ex-staffers have seen the idiotic things that run on the background. Don't hope that anyone will start trying again, if that's your expectation.

You run a forum about a game which is dead, even the official l2 community is about to completely dissappear. My suggestion would be to focus on stuff that will matter. If you have nothing clever to do, do nothing. Playing with the membergroup page will earn noone's interest.

I barely visit the forum, I only do once a while hoping to meet some old pals. I lost interest due to these meaningless actions, and many more will, if the topic of the month keeps being like this one. To delete or not a membergroup, to promote this member or not.

I have the feeling, that you have nothing to do and you go around of meaningless stuff. Remove the group, so what. What exactly do you expect from this action? Most ex-staffers have seen the idiotic things that run on the background. Don't hope that anyone will start trying again, if that's your expectation.

You run a forum about a game which is dead, even the official l2 community is about to completely dissappear. My suggestion would be to focus on stuff that will matter. If you have nothing clever to do, do nothing. Playing with the membergroup page will earn noone's interest.

I barely visit the forum, I only do once a while hoping to meet some old pals. I lost interest due to these meaningless actions, and many more will, if the topic of the month keeps being like this one. To delete or not a membergroup, to promote this member or not.

what idiotic things are running on the background? let me know then. 

im not expecting for ex staffers to start trying again. 

im not trying to ressurect lineage, im trying the best for this forum ONLY.  

loosing your interest is your personal opinion and choise, so keep it personal.

Guest Elfocrash

demote them to normal members, being legendary has no motivation for improve

Who told you that a legendary want to improve himself or needs to?